• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Milk allergy? Help!

TMM10811

Reaction score
Hello!

My 8 week old has been having issues since he was born with eating. I took him to the ER at 2 weeks old for choking and turning blue while eating ( I pump so he takes a bottle and I supplement with formula). They found nothing wrong with him. He also makes these weird wheezing noises after he eats or while being burped, his dr said they are just Squeaky noises.

He was projectile vomiting after formula (not my milk) and dr put him on Zantac for reflux

When he poops, you can hear it a mile a way and boy is it stinky.
He gets such gas pains after he eats he turns red kicks his legs pulls them up and cries.

Now he is still doing the same with all except he chokes after he eats too, isn't dehydrated but doesn't take his whole bottle sometimes he won't even take any milk. He poops soon as he eats. He had blood in his poop and dr found a fissure but that was 2 weeks ago and he still has blood in his poop.

He has a gi appt Thursday, thank God. I can't take this anymore. I feel so bad. He is gaining
Weight though and so happy when not feeding or directly after!

I think it sounds like a milk allergy
My sons on Nutramigen he only got dignaosed at 5 months even tho I was telling them all for months something wasnt right I hope they sort it oit soon for u hun x my son gained weight jus fine to x

Sounds like cmpi to me too. Check for a really obvious red ring on the anus. DS had that horrible rattly chest when breathing too and only the allergist paed agreed it was a symptom, every other medical professional said it was normal!!!

My son also had tha rattling sound and they all said it was normal to x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->