Milk temp

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
When did you stop making milk warm & just given at room temp?

:wacko:

I still warm Jacks as well :)

Sorry for hi-jack, just being nosey really! Is it cows milk that you guys are stilling warming for your wee ones? How often do they have it during the day?

I've only ever warmed milk if Olivia has had a bottle but she refused bottles pretty much so only ever had a handful of them so when she started using cups I just give her milk straight from the fridge!

My sister in law gave my niece formula at room temp from 2wks old when she stopped breastfeeding.

I stopped heating Rebecca's formula at 8 months ish. Rebecca started on cows milk 4 weeks ago (was a SMA progress chick for a year) and if I give her it straight from the fridge she says "Mummy its freezing" so now I take it out about 20 mins b4 giving it to her to take the chill off it.

As for Lucy, well sometimes when Im out in the shops I give her her milk at the temp its at as I dont have a warmer with me, but if Im in the house I warm it up slightly but do plan to stop within the next few months xx

with Adam i sterolize bottles and boil the kettle etc, then i pour the amount of oz in to teh bottles and pop one of the power dispenser things in the bottle then put them in the fridge, so when it comes to feeding time i grab a bottle, take out teh power things and heat the water up untill its warm, then add teh milk powder.

With Coby, he has cows milk, if he has any during the day i give it to him cold but for bedtime i warm it up enough to take teh chill off it

x

With Coby, he has cows milk, if he has any during the day i give it to him cold but for bedtime i warm it up enough to take teh chill off it

x

Thats what i do too, just so its kind of aired

Lilys always had it at room temperature my mum warms it up but I dont it I take it out the fridge I zap it in the microwave 20secs to make it room temperature :D

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"