Milky & watery cervical mucus?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
I just checked my CM and it's watery with a little of white milky discharge..

Is ovulation on its way? I've been getting watery cm for about 3 days now.. Also my cervix was high during the day now it's low but my CM is increasing..

Is it normal to get a milky clear cm before ovulation?

Watery discharge does mean for some women that ovulation is on its way.

I usually have tacky, creamy CM before OV', EWCM the day of OV and only that day then Watery CM until AF shows up.

I think you're close to your ovulation day! Get ready!

It's so funny that when I woke up today I too had a milky watery cm. I think that the creamy stuff and the watery stuff mixed together and made a new concoction.

Mine is very watery at 3dpo, tmi warning! Theres so much I noticed it soaked through onto my leggins yesterday, this isnt normal for me im ususally pretty dry after o, I tend to get watery cm straight after af for a few days then ewcm during o but I had none of that this cycle x

Yay!! I'm soo exited!

Jrepp I just now checked my CM and it's still milky and watery but this time it stretched between my fingers... "O" is coming! We're getting ready! :dance:

Gonna take an OPK tomorrow to see what it says!
Also I'm on the fertility monitor and it still says high but I think as long as I see stretchy CM we're gonna be baby dancing! :happydance::happydance:

I feel so positive about this month!

Hope ALL of us get our :bfp:'s this month!

:dust:

Yay! Fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->