Milton Keynes area - illness MS

wigglesnemoe

Reaction score
Hi all

I am looking for a buddy in my area of Milton Keynes I have found one person on here but you can never have too many....

I also suffer from MS

Would be nice to hear from anyone

xxx

Aww no I don't anymore. But I grew up there :D. There are a few ladies from the surrounding areas though hun
x

Hi!! I'm from Leighton Buzzard, so just down the road hun :) There are also a few ladies on here from Luton and Bedfordshire.
Hope you're ok and your pregnancy is going well x

How's your pregnancy going wigglesnemoe? I see from your ticker you don't have too long to go now hun x

Not too bad its just these last couple of weeks I am totally knackered but I am sure that every one is the same this far along, I am just worried that I will have a MS relapse once little man is born and then I will struggle but I am trying to stay positive

Thanx

xx

I was shattered too in the last few weeks. I just tried to relax as much as I could and enjoy it. Are you all ready now? I remember how exciting it was in the last few weeks, I spent so much time getting everything ready, oh and hours on here!

I'm sure everything will be fine once your LO is here hun. I was due surgery on my back when I found out I was pregnant and was really worried about how I would cope with the pregnancy and afterwards (I have degenerative disc disease and a slipped disc in my back) but it has been much better than I expected.

Vicky x

Yeah everything is ready and has been for the past couple of months I hate leaving things to the last minute!!!

I am sure that I will be fine and just worrying about nothing, once I get back on my MS drugs things should be a lot better, just so damn uncomfortable and the horrible niggly pains are doing my head in LOL

Vicky

xxx

Oooh, are you a Vicky as well??!!??

Are you allowed to start your medication again as soon as you give birth? I was lucky that my consultant was really helpful about my back so had an epidural early on in labour, which really helped.

x

I have to wait for my bloods to return back to normal then I can start my injections again, which the MS nurse will advise me on (however, my MS nurse has quit and there is no replacement!!!!!!) It is actually one of the reasons that I am not going to Breastfeed, as I had a big relapse at Xmas and was unable to take any drugs then, so I want to get on them ASAP so that it holds off the possibility of another relapse as I having a relapse will mean that I wont be able to look after my little man.

Yep I am a Vicky as well and NOT a Victoria and yes its Vicky with a Y not an I - bet you have had that a few times to as you spell Vicky with a Y also

xx

Yep I am a Vicky as well and NOT a Victoria and yes its Vicky with a Y not an I - bet you have had that a few times to as you spell Vicky with a Y also

xx

I'm offically a Victoria, but everyone (except my MIL for some reason!) calls by Vicky. Vicky with a Y, not an i or an ie lol!!!

I get it all the time too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->