Milton Keynes Meet - Shall We Try Again lol? *Poll Added*

And I can actually get there now good old mum has insured me on her car x

:happydance::happydance: YAY Becky

Where in Bucks are you anyway?

So i think really we're going to end up with the Weds 25th girls? Next we need to agree on a time lol

:happydance::happydance: YAY Becky

Where in Bucks are you anyway?

So i think really we're going to end up with the Weds 25th girls? Next we need to agree on a time lol

The opposite side lol! takes me about 45 minutes to get to MK but you girlies are worth the drive x

oh and ill warn you now ill get so lost and be late i always am :dohh:

lol i know how to get to milton keynes with my eyes shut ive been there so much, my OH on the other hand got so lost trying to find the shops once he ended up in Bletchley haha

Well im getting the bus, so soon as we know a time will look into the bus times!!

What time is best for everyone? Not too early eh because of the LO's :)

Id say about 11ish would be good, we can all have a coffee and a bit of lunch then?

I dont mind Jacob is up at 7.30/8 and it take me 45 minutes roughly to get to MK so that gives me 2 hours to get my butt out the house! x

Thats what i was thinking ... give us a chance to get ourselves and LO's ready and make our way over.

If we met for something like 9am id have to get up at 6am to have us both ready lol

Cant wait to see little Meadow! All ours will look huge compared to her! x

Glad you'll be well enough to come sparks, Brooke wont be the tiniest baby now lol

Just remember they wont break lol, i was so scared of Brooke the first few days!!

Right so date time etc is sorted when im not so madly busy i'll pop a new thread up with dates times and where to meet. I would think the main square by mothercare will be the easiet place for everyone to find

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->