• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

mini meet at my house :)

lazy moose :haha:

what time people?!?!?!?!
so i know when to get my arse in gear :)

x​

yes you did hannah but i dont know where i saved it too! can you pm it to me please :)
i dont mind what time?

lets say between half 1 and 2 yea?!?
gives me plenty of time to sort stuff out
and cook food :thumbup:

xx​

I'm all nervous!

I'll be being super lazy and getting a taxi probably. Is it okay if I get there some time between 1:30 and 2:00pm, depending when he finishes feeding?

Thats perfect babe! :) - im so excited!! Im not going to WW this week, i already no ive gained

i will leave mine at 12 then and go pick up hannah, is there space to park outside yours hannah?

Me, me, me, I'm coming!!!

Trying to decide if I should wash my hair, or if I should sit on the sofa and eat chocolate instead. Toby doesn't like the hairdryer.

Me, me, me, I'm coming!!!

Trying to decide if I should wash my hair, or if I should sit on the sofa and eat chocolate instead. Toby doesn't like the hairdryer.

:rofl: ditto!!

ive already eaten chocolate on the sofa :lol: - but cant decided if i should wash my hair and it be really fizzy!! or not and its not!!

ive gotta go sort Austin out he is throwing a massive strop!!
have you still got the same mob number hannah?

got it :) i will be at yours for about 12.45 x

Ok babe!! :D!! really need to start getting ready lol

and change a very VERY VERY stinky bummm!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->