• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

mini meet at my house :)

Toby is showered and dressed, and I'm showered and half dressed. My hair is wet, and I need it to dry!!

looks like ill be the shite looking one lol
im running around trying to make the place
look less like a craphole :blush: :dohh:

xx​

Don't worry Jenny, I'll be make-up free and with wet hair! Don't worry about any mess, it'll make me and Toby feel at home!

If I bring a bottle of milk can I stick it in the fridge? I can find my coolbag.

abbbie jenny lets me use her fridge all the time :D so you will be more then welcome!! x x

im running around like a headless chicken too, trying to get ready and tidy LOL

Hair done, nails painted clothes on make up done, just need to tidy all my constructional tools to make me look like this LOL

:rofl:

jasons not here hanny who you trying to impress

and of course you can use my fridge :)

xx​

LO just had his biggest ever daytime nap and is now feeding, but I'll b3e straight out the door when he is done.

atleast he wont be grumpy!!
emily's asleep now :happydance:

see you when you get here

xx​

Me & Toby had a great time too! I'll get the vid I took on FB later, can I add you girls?

You already have mere lol x x I had a lovely time and was wonderful finally meeting you and toby Abbie x x

Im katy camfield on fb :D
Austin threw a massive tantrum on the way home so had to stop @ winchester services to give him some milk! Little bugger!
cant be bothered to order a pizza now so not having dinner!

add away abbie

im just uploading the pics now
emily's just dropping off :happydance:

xx​

if i had ordered a pizza it would be here now! instead im having nout!!

lol its ok i will have something naughty tomorrow dinner instead!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->