Mini-Meltdown

wilson3249

Reaction score
I feel like my emotions have gotten better since a month ago, but I just had my first meltdown in awhile. I brought my bf lunch earlier because I wanted to see him plus I got paid today, so why not bring him lunch? He asked me for one thing earlier today, just one thing, he wanted chocolate milk, and I completely forgot about it not 2 minutes after I left at the end of his lunch break. He just reminded me about it 2 hours after he asked me and I melted down because I was so upset that I forgot. Anyone else still having the occasional breakdown during second tri?? :cry:

:hugs: Yes, totally normal. Hormones are super-fun sometimes.

My hormones this pregnancy are out of control. I feel like a walking sack of crazy hormones. Can't wait to be myself again!

Oh hun totally normal!! This is my fourth and from previous experience i get REAL crazy towards the end!! I remember once he left to see his friend for a bit at a starbucks and i was on the bathroom floor sobbing like a nut job because he left me!!! Im afraid of whats coming loool
My poor husband!

I'm totally glad this is still normal! Yesterday I was just a wreck, hopefully today is better!! Thank you ladies!

Haha Lilian that's so funny! 😂

I cry every time my 2 1/2 year old does something cute...especially when she gives me a big hug I start to cry:cry:

Not in the second tri yet, but I like to stalk these threads, but I had a complete and total breakdown yesterday because of planning my anniversary. I tried to blame it on my Mother-in-Law but today I realize I was completely ridiculous. I first wanted to visit philadelphia, but the Pope is visiting during that time and philly is going to be PACKED and wayyy to expensive. My mil told me I should avoid that area because of that. Then I thought, BALTIMORE WOULD BE FUN. Then she told me to be careful down there because there are still some riots going on and to just be aware of our surroundings. I completely understand now she is just looking out for us, but for some reason that's not how I thought of it yesterday!

I understand that!! There have been so many times I'll look back at something and go, "wow where was my thinking logic yesterday?"

Wilson - this weekend I also tried to convince my husband that we no longer needed the dining room table because we NEVER eat at it. It collects junk. I was thinking it would open up a huge space in our tiny apartment for the baby and our toddler. Then I thought, maybe we keep just the chairs and get rid of the table. The next day I realized that my idea was borderline crazy.

Aw that's completely normal! We will get back to our old selves soon enough!!

Oh my gosh that's hilarious! It's funny how our minds completely change because of all of these emotions!

Completely normal!! I had a crazy crying jag the other day (and I'm in 3rd tri) because hubby made a sarcastic comment about money going out as soon as it comes in. I was paying bills, and I've been off work since 14 weeks on doctors orders, so my baby brain took it as a "you're not working so you shouldn't have anything to do with money" thing. Which was not what he meant at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->