Mini Micro Scooter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
Anyones LO have one?
We brought LO a scooter a few months back but it was only a cheapy and its awful the wheels are like riding on plastic haha.
Im looking into getting him a mini micro scooter as he starts nursery in September and we'll be getting the bus to and from so i thought perhaps we could use it for travelling to and from there. Does anyone else have one? Are they worth the 55 pounds price tag?

xx

We don't have the micro,although I researched the life out of scooters and wanted one. I settled on this for dd,
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/281...f11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108&ff19=0
She loves it.its cheaper direct from their own site x

We have a mini micro scooter and I can honestly say it's worth every penny! So, so glad that we bought it x

My DD loves her mini micro scooter, has made our school runs so much easier and quicker!

We have one, would recommend, good quality, although lo prefers her bike!

We have one, its great but my son prefers his bike. It will be passed down to his bother shortly as we have the toddler seat for it too. By the time both my boys are finished with it it will definitely be worth the price tag and more.

I really want one for little one but will wait till this time next year I think!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"