Mini rant - green eyed monster!

I actually did go through and delete all of my pg friends, I couldn't handle it anymore. It was the first thing I had ever done for myself. After putting all of my feelings aside for so long, it felt really good to do something that benefited me. Sure, some people called me selfish etc but I didn't care. I really think that my emotional well-being in a very tough time that nobody understands is more important for me to look out for than a pg woman who is already super happy and has everyone there for her.

Sure, some people called me selfish etc but I didn't care. I really think that my emotional well-being in a very tough time that nobody understands is more important for me to look out for than a pg woman who is already super happy and has everyone there for her.

Anyone who calls you selfish needs to have their head kicked in! How completely selfish of THEM to expect you not to grieve or take care of yourself as best as you can!

I started a similar thread on here earlier today.

I have actually deactivated my facebook accoint for a while and have decided i will not post any of my future(fingers crossed) pregnancy on there as you never know who your good news could be upsetting.

I was doing ok, even with 4 pregnant facebook friends, but the last straw was yesterday when an ex colegue of mine anounced she was 12 weeks pregnant woth her new man. That would be bad enough but she also came to me for advice only 6 months ago when she was p regnant by her ex and she ended up having an abortion.

It just made me really sad that I am so desperate to be a mum yet she wasnt ready 6 mnths ago but three months later she is pregnant again

i just jumped in to offer huggs ladies. i have two fb accounts one is full of pg people and i find i rarley sighn in. my niece has just had a baby, her 6th!! and shes my age, i know i sound twisted and bitter but cmon, shes popping them out like smarties and thinks its the norm...not the mirracle it is. omg im so sorry ive just realised im ranting but it hurts and its not fair!!! and then! then ! to top it all off i was at my parents and the baby came in, oh what a beautifull little girl she is but when she was placed in my arms i burnt so deep down in the pit of my stomach :cry:, again im sorry for going off on one girls (sigh) XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->