*mini rant*

Nibblenic

Reaction score
I had a sweep on wednesay morning

Lost my plug on thursday

Started having reguar bad back pain last night, peaking every 15mins went to sleep woke up this morning with just period like craps all round my lower middle

I wish it would either come to something or go the hell away! :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:
Something deffinate would be nice

#Like you know my waters breaking contractions every 3 minutes A HEAD!

Sorry girls just soooo flustrated, and OH if on tender hooks which is doing my head in in! Just want to be left to get on with it!!!!!!!:dohh:

Or not if that what my body decides behind my back! :cry:

Also have stupid bad heart burn and feel like ive been kicked between the legs!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

*sorry moan over*

God i remeber this feeling! i was in early labour for 13 days (overdue by 2 weeks) its really horrible my advice would be have a can of larger. Supposed to help bring on labour i tried it and think it helped abit lol and it was also nice to have a drink.

hope things happen for u soon :)

ps i kept loosing my plug over the space of about 3 weeks its awful stuff

I had mine on a wenesday and gave birth on the sunday and wasnt classed as established labour until 6am sunday although i had been having contractions from the thursday night ...hope lo comes soon x

I had mine on a wenesday and gave birth on the sunday and wasnt classed as established labour until 6am sunday although i had been having contractions from the thursday night ...hope lo comes soon x

Aww thanks hun, it makes me feel better!

Really do just wish it would come to something or go away and stop teasing me!

Were you over due when you had your sweep?

Ive still got a bit of time left, taking solice that if it doesnt happen by wednesday ill get a dead line date for within 7 days of that :cry:
But id rather not be induced

Being induced isnt as bad as it sounds.

like u said u have 11 days to go so good luck

Is it not?
I really dont like the idea of it. Dont like the thought of having so many 'substances' in my system and it resulting in a csection.
Tbh i wouldnt mind a section, just not 3 days worth of labour THEN a section, if you see what i mean

yeah i no what u mean but i was induced i had my waters broke and contractions started 15 mins later that was at 9am and i had zane by 4.18pm the same day.

i didnt have pain relief, im a huge wimp i thought id need it lol

no one wants to be induced but it really isnt as bad as u might think.

to bring on labour try a can of larger

Larger, ewww really? i dont like it at the best of times!
I will however try ANYTHING! hahaha

im not a fan but i had a can of it day b4 my due date and the same night contractions started, then my sweep slaowed things down so i had another and contractions got worse the night b4 i was bein induced still had to get induced but it did bring things on.

nothing else worked for me, try it with some lemonade and have a shandy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->