Minnesotans...help?

lizlovelust

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So OH and I got engaged on my birth in October and we are trying to figure out a place to have our ceremony and reception at the same location. Our budget is really tight and we are looking for maybe a family barn, we are willing to pay $500-$1000 to rent out the barn. Does anyone have a barn we could rent or know someone?

We found d a catering company we want to use so if you know a venue that is willing to do outside catering and is around our budget to rent, let me know?

Please help, this is so stressful!

Our date is set for April 25,2015!

:dohh:

Sorry, I'm not from Minnesota so I can't help with that. Have you thought of posting an ad on Craigslist? I know you can post ads to different sections of the state depending on the geographic location you are looking for. You might have better luck there?. :shrug:

P.S. I absolutely LOVE the idea of getting married in a barn. Perfect! Congrats on your upcoming wedding.:flower:

I don't live in MN but I definitely agree on looking on Craigslist or maybe just "barn rentals" on Google. HTH. :flower:

Yea I've tried all of that! Lol, it's so dang expensive! Ugh!!! Lol, i feel Like banging my head on a wall! Lol

I'm not from Minnesota either but I wanted to wish you good luck! Finding the venue was absolutely the hardest, most stressful part for me. After that it got much easier. Hope it's the same for you :)

E got lucky cus we just had it at the amply church and they let us do it for free..

Do you know any relatives or friends with a nice backyard that will let you have the ceremony there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->