Misbehaving Mums to Be

i think alot of people watching this will relate to the obese lady....... people don't think obesety in pregnancy is as bad as smoking/rinking so it will be educational to some i reckon

4 bottles a day?! thats not just a social drinker, thats someone with a drink problem, especially as she drinks for stress relief.

kayleigh looks way older than 22 :shrug:

The girl obviously went back to smoking when she asked not to be filmed anymore and not to see the midwife. She made my blood boil sitting next to her 3 year old daughter and her daughter said something about the smoking and the mum goes 'It's my house I'll smoke wherever I want thanks'
The obese girl is making an effort at least.

The thing what really annoys me is today a report came out by Lancet about the stillbirth rates in the UK and then you get programmes like this which are just a kick in the teeth to families who have suffered losses.

Some of the Mums to be on this programme don't even give a shit. :grr:

OMG - next week - some idiot girl saying that smoking is helping her baby because it's making its heart work more so it will be stronger????!!!! :dohh: WTF is she serious?!

OMG - next week - some idiot girl saying that smoking is helping her baby because it's making its heart work more so it will be stronger????!!!! :dohh: WTF is she serious?!

Couldn't believe my ears - seriously!!!!!!

The thing what really annoys me is today a report came out by Lancet about the stillbirth rates in the UK and then you get programmes like this which are just a kick in the teeth to families who have suffered losses.

:hugs:

Also for the women who would do anything to be pregnant and you just know they wouldn't do anything during pregnancy to jepordise their baby.

:hugs:

Also for the women who would do anything to be pregnant and you just know they wouldn't do anything during pregnancy to jepordise their baby.

Yep, its a disgrace.

I just think this programme has been untimely put on.

V xxx

I didn't watch, I knew I'd get upset if I did. The girls on there don't know just how lucky they are that they can get pregnant :cry:

I think next week is going to be a lot worse, I was getting annoyed when they were saying what was going to be on.
That girl obviously went back to smoking :nope:

Well I have had a look around on 'tinterweb and can only find a law in the US on it. All I have managed to find on UK law is that the 'feotus' has no rights?? Surely that cant be right? Any legal bods on here??

Nope thats correct, the foetus has no rights until its born.

that other girl so did continue smoking, The over eater im happy for her this seemed to really help her and shes trying hard, Also the landlady by the end she was changing to do relaxing things ect

I doubt I'll watch it. TBH those girls need a good hard kick up the arse, not molly coddled by MW's who are already stretched taking care away from others who deserve their time and care.

See... it's got me cross and I haven't even seen it!!! lol

So because they smoke, drink or overeat they don't deserve the same as what anyother expectant mother does? I disagree with this, we all deserve the same care no matter what for the sake of our unborn child, i think at times people can be to quick to judge, I felt sorry for some of these women because people don't realise how hard it is to do something one day then change your life style the next. There isn't an on and off buttons in peoples head to stop them, atleast they are trying, some mum's won't even do that

Thursday, 21:00 on BBC Three
Episode 2

2/6. Natalie is expecting twins and is undereating, relying on toast and supplement pills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->