Miscarriage and bleeding/OV?

Hazelnut

New Mum.
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I haven't been about for a few weeks as i had a M/C at 7 weeks. I didn't have a D and C, but I bleed for nearly 14 days. I also spotted for a few days before it all started. Anyway, I thought I had some Ov pain on Tues and have had some CM, felt wetness in my pants, but tonight I've had a bit more CM which has a brown tinge to it.
My period isn't due till next Friday. I think i am on about CD 23/24/25?? obviously my days are a bit messed up, but do you think it might be an OV bleed? I don't normall feel OV pain either but this month i feel as though my body is really speaking out to me...if that makes sense?
We haven't had sex for about 3 weeks cos of what's happened but I don't know whethere to BD tonight?
Any thoughts girls.
Thanks. x x x

Hi sorry for your loss.
I had a miscarriage on the 16th April and on the the 14th May that my HCG levels were back down to under 5.
I had my first AF on the 3rd June and my second on the 7th July and felt ok but recently I have also felt pains, think its when i Ovulate. I would get OPK's and just see if this happens when you are ovulating.
hope you get this sorted and feel better xxxxx

I'm really sorry for your loss Hazelnut, you too Robo. :hugs: If you haven't had an AF since the MC, I would wait. Have one cycle and then go for it again. Give your body a chance to heal and build up some uterine lining. Do you chart? I had a great dip and spike after my first AF when I MC (unfortunately not so much these past two cycles). So you still have a good chance of getting PG after one cycle. I would have a better chance if I could count and chart better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->