Miscarriage and D&C experience

Sweety21

Reaction score
Hi all,

I know it's really hard for all of us to be going through this thing but, just wanted to share my experience and story if someone is looking for some answers.

I found out on 24th july,that I am pregnant. A squinter line but, very much there probably at 8-10dpo. But, my chart was somewhat weird. It didn't show rise in temperature after ovulation. I was kind of worried even after getting bfp. 4 weeks scan showed nothing which was obvious but, I voiced my fear about my chart pattern and fear of loss because of chart. Doctor said even if it is loss nothing can be done sowe have to wait and see. Went in again 7weeks and saw only sac no baby, no heartbeat. Knew there and then something isn't right but, doctor called me again in one week. And as expected sac didn't grew. It was measuring 1.5cm all those week.It was blighted ovum. I was referred to other hospital for D&C.
Opted to wait a week but, nothing happened and decided to have D&C.

D&C experience:
At very first it was really painful for me. When doc put the metal dilater (not sure about name) I cried in pain. It was really really painful. I probably scared off few patients. At actual surgery doc adviced me to take relaxing medicine because he thought my pain threshold was low(which is not) but, I took it anyway. Actual surgery was just a bad dream. Within seconds of injecting the sedative I was in heavy deep sleep and having dream where I was in a square box which looked like inside of fallopian tube. Red hairy(saw it on some video). In between I heard some voices which was my doctor speaking and I also saw his blurry figure but, he told me I shouted at him for waking me up. I was sweating like a pig. 3-4hours of sedative sleep. 3-4vomits on bed itself and I managed to call nurse in that condition too. Finally after 3-4hours I managed to open my eyes and realized it was all over. couldn't eat or drink. Whatever i ate I vomited within 5mins. But, overall positive experience I would say. Bleeding is almost none. very very less. Not sure it is because of D&C or what?

Still very moody and crying alot but, the loss will bring tears always. My suggestion give a name to angel baby and do something to remember the baby. I painted sakura
(wanted to name if it was a girl). And I feel already at peace for some reason.
This is it. Just wanted to write my heart out. Hugs to all and sorry for your losses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->