Miscarriage at 11 weeks

Avalanche

Reaction score
Sorry for another thread but I'm hoping to find someone who has lost their baby at around the same time. I'm going into what is effectively labour now and I have my D&C on Monday but I don't think my body is going to wait that long. My period cramps have turned into proper cramps that wake me up at night.

At 11 weeks what should I be expecting if I go naturally? I know baby is a baby, there is a plancenta, etc.

With Kai I had an incomplete miscarriage at 12 weeks so went into labour which was horrific and then had to have a D&C.

Didn't want to read and run. Sorry for your loss. ❤️

I lost my baby at 10 weeks and miscarried naturally. I had no idea anything was wrong, I started light bleeding on a Tuesday, it progressed to heavy within 48 hours, Thursday morning I had a scan, baby was there heart beating away and they didn't know why I was bleeding but by Thursday late afternoon evening I was in a lot of pain and blood was pouring out of me and I felt myself pass the whole sac in one go and knew my baby had gone, bleeding soon died down after that but I continued to pass some clots and had less intense pain over the weekend and the bleeding finally stopped the following weekend. It was horrendous for me. Hoping you don't have to go through that. Thinking of you and sorry for your loss. Xx

I had my miss at 11 weeks, I was cramping & spotting nothing seemed to serious. I went naturally at first and then a D&C because of suspected ectopic. At first it was just like a really heavy period with large clots, cramping was intense but heating pad and rest were helpful. I actually hurt a lot worse after the D&C, was taking pain pills and hardly able to move. Hopefully it isn't too rough for you, so sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss :(

I'm in the process of finishing bleeding from my 9 week miscarriage. I had a LOT of bleeding and a stabbing pain on Friday and passed 3 small clots. I had heavy bleeding over the weekend and passed 1 more clot on Sunday. On Tuesday they scanned and confirmed I was in the process of miscarrying, and removed the pregnancy sac as it was quite low down. Immediately after that the bleeding slowed down a lot and the cramping almost completely stopped.

I wanted to look at what they pulled out (as I'm morbidly curious like that) and for me at least, the sac had a big hole in the side and was empty. It seems I had lost the baby itself on Friday, and all that was left causing the pain and bleeding was the sac the baby had been in.

Hoping it's easier for you, and good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->