• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Miscarriage at 5 weeks confused by current bleeding

Kaemazing

Reaction score
Hey so I'm here hoping to find answers and support..
August 5 I suspected something was off about my pregnancy I had never got an actual positive on any tests not even at the doctor I got the faint positives. (Took 12 different tests yes I know it's a lot) anyways I started having spotting this day after going to the doctor &&
I had a miscarriage confirmed on August 10th as my hcg levels had dropped to 2 by then it started. I bled for a good 5-6 days and finally stopped bleeding August 12th.
My S/O and I figured we were ok to keep trying as there was never pain and no problem with blood and I was quite early along.
Anyways I started bleeding again today. It's an orangesh color blood and now I'm scared something's wrong? I'm not cramping bad or in any pain can someone please tell me if this is normal. Should I be concerned? I just want to get pregnant but this process is way different than my last time

Although I was farther along than you I had an initial bleed and then it was stop.and go for a few weeks. It's incredibly frustrating I know but your body will eventually get back into rythym. Praying you get your rainbow soon!

I had a loss last Sunday when I was 5 weeks 3days. I've been spotting lightly all week, with it becoming bright red when I exert myself. I think our bodies are so confused right now and doing a bunch of things. I'm sorry for your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->