Miscarriage at 6 weeks & wanting to try again..

kaylamariee

Reaction score
Hey everyone:flower:
I'm Kayla, I'm 20 years old and had a baby girl on June 14th of this year.
She is my world! And about 2 month after I had her I found out I was pregnant again!
Although nervous, I was excited because I always wanted my baby's to be close.
OH & I had just got married and everything seemed perfect with my pregnancy so far..
At 6 weeks I started spotting and as the days went on it got worse, so I went to the hospital and they told me everything was fine after an ultrasound..
That night I went home and ended up miscarrying. It was pretty difficult, but I had to stay strong for my baby girl, Jordyn<3
Fast forward to now, I am doing pretty good.. just sometimes at night I start thinking about it and what could have been and it makes me sad.
I want to try again, but I know now is not the right time.. because I'm finishing my high school (almost done) and then want to move on to college.
Ugh, I wish we could have a baby right now!! But it's not possible.. Sorry for the rant just needed to get that out!

Thanks ladies.

Aww. So sorry for your loss. Perhaps part of you is wanting to fill that hole (had a loss a few years back and I just wanted to ttc straight away)

Waiting is so hard sometimes, I know that feeling. Im getting impatient too, but like you, now isnt a good time :-(

Your time will come :)

Thank you YoYo!
I know what you mean, I think I want to fill that hole.. it's nice to talk to someone who is in the same boat..
I loved being pregnant, and I love being a mommy!
Soon will be the right time :)

Im sorry about your loss, hun. :hugs:

I went through something similar. I lost my little girl in April 2012. A month later I was TTC. I was TTC unitil July and then had to wait. I think I its pretty normal to want to TTC again right away. Waiting sucks but hopefully the time will pass quickly. Youve got a lot to keep you busy. :)

I was the same I lost my first set of twins in dec 10 and all I wanted to do was get pregnant as fast as I could, I soon fell pregnant with my dd after 4 months then a few months after having her I still felt like I needed to have another so when she turned 10months we started trying while bfing and 7 months later I found out I was expecting again... The biggest surprise was at 12 weeks finding out its twins again. I think ill be done after these but Ill be leaving it in gods hands x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->