miscarriage march 9th--2 cycles later and no positive opk?

kileyjo9

Reaction score
I had a missed miscarriage on march 9th, and have had 2 cycles since. I am now on CD14 today with a 28 day cycle and did not have a positive opk either cycle? should i be worried? not sure if i should see a doctor or if these tests dont always work for everyone? Im using clear blue easy digital fertility monitor. Has anyone else had this problem?

I just started charting my BBT 3 days ago, so far its been 97.3, 97.6 and 96.8, expecting the next test to rise but not sure what to expect. Any help would be appreciated.

Kiley

You may be missing your lh surge. I would try testing twice a day. Also what time of the day are you using the opks? Some kinds say use with first morning urine. Others sometimes say around 11am-1pm is the best time (I believe.)

And your temps may not rise tomorrow. And don't get discouraged if they don't. What CD are you on?

I am on CD 15 today, temp this morning was 97.3 but not sure if i should consider that a rise. Ive been testing with my first morning urine each morning which is usually around 7 or 8 am. I had cramps the last 2 days so I thought maybe I was ovulating but I still have no idea, especially with being new to the whole tracking thing. Thanks for the pointers, I will have to give them a try.

Kiley

I agree that you should test more than once a day.. especially since Lh is actually @ it's lowest in the morning. You can actually surge in as little as 6 hours! It's crazy! At the same token- some women take up to 48 hours .. so it can fluctuate GREATLY! I personally test like 3 times a day around O time to make sure I am totalllllly on top of it! Also~ you could always go to your doc and they can do a simple blood test to tell if you are indeed ovulating! :hugs:

i had no clue of any of this. i just did what the package said and tested once a day first thing in the morning. Thanks for the tips ladies, it really makes me feel better, at least it was probably just my ignorance and not a real problem!

Kiley

Hopefully you'll get your + OPK AND + HPT soon!! :hugs:

Hi hun,

Well I m/c'd on the 28th march and tryed to track o with my cbfm, it gave me two weeks of highs and no peak and I dont think I o'd that time. Af turned up a week ago so am back to using the cbfm, I got my first high today which is quite early for me and Im going to back it up with opks as well just to cover myself. Just worring that maybe I wont o this month either so am really interested with your replys!!

Did you just get lows all the way through or did you get highs too? I was thinking the same thing as you, should I go to the docs or is it normal?:shrug:

Lots of :dust:

I dont have a monitor yet, I've just been using opk's so far. Im not sure if I had a rise in temps yet though

97.3 CD12
97.6 CD 13
96.8 CD14
97.3 CD15
97.6 CD16
97.2 CD17

just up and down really. I dont know what to think. Kinda thinking I O'd on CD14 because of that dip but its not really going up very high yet:S Just trying to BD as much as possible to make sure:)

Kiley

K so i cant figure out how to put my chart on here as a link from fertility friend? But anyways i think maybe im ovulating today? My cervix is higher and even softer today than it was all week last week, when i thought i ovulated, so maybe today is the day? My temp did drop again today but it was pretty cold in my room when i woke up. my hands are cold even now because i dont have the furnace or heater on and it got pretty cold last night, (SHOULDNT NEED IT IN MAY ANYWAY!) this weather is crazy, anywho, I really havnt seen much of a rise in temps so far so thought maybe today was the day? if so that would make my luteal phase only 8 days if my AF comes on track again this month, i guess only time will tell. All this tracking stuff is so confusing to me:S

Here's my temps so far

97.3 CD12
97.6 CD13
96.8 CD14
97.3 CD15
97.6 CD16
97.2 CD17
97.3CD18
97.6CD19
96.8CD20

im getting so anxious, i think im going to change my testing day to the 12th so im not testing on friday the 13th, although im not supersticious, i dont need anything to get in the way of my BFP!! LOL. Im sure i will be testing before then anyway.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings:)

Kiley

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"