Miscarriage or just...TMI

NightFire598

Reaction score
Ok ladies I'm kind of freaking out. Had ultra sound at 13 weeks baby looked perfect and healthy. Measured two days larger than my estimated dates so all is good. Hadn't had any bleeding.

Been super super constipated this week but I've been able to get some out every day. This morning I had 4 ounces of coffee (gave it up 4 months ago) and have gone to the bathroom twice. First time I had a lot of gas...a lot...but I got some poop out. This second time it was a little easier but it felt like something was hanging...but from the wrong hole. When I wiped forward thete was a big piece of what I think has to be poo because of the color but I'm freaking out since it did not seem to come from my rectum. Maybe I'm crazy but I swear that's what it felt. Only 1 drop of blood. When I wiped vag one more came a little brown every time after was clean.

Am I completely off my rocker? 14 weeks tomorrow but idt it'd be that easy right? I mean my cervix eas closed tight on the ultra sound a week and a half ago. No cramping or af pains currently. Idk what to think here...

Ok. First off, I wouldn't think this is a miscarriage. I had a loss at only 8+3 before and it HURT. Plus your good scan would suggest that you're reasonably safe. It could still have been some old blood though, so I'd go and get checked. Blood doesn't necessarily mean anything bad though, there are lots of reasons for bleeding. But honestly, I think this is probably just constipation and baby is hopefully totally fine. But go and get checked, for your peace of mind!

Alright so went to the bathroom again. And very very little light pink upon the first wipe...nothing on second wipe.

Could it be your mucus plug? i know that it can come away and regrow alot?

Thats a guess, we can all have a guess but no one can give you any answers and its probably going to put your mind into over drive, id say go get checked out, the midwives are always happy to help and if something is iffy they prefer you to go in early and get sorted! Even just give them a call and ask for advice to see if they want to have you go in!

It is probably something minor like mucus plug or constapation or something else but phone your local midwife place and talk to them to ease your mind!

hope your feeling better soon xx

I suffered servere constipation and after I had managed to go I had some bleeding like you midwife said it was the pressure from pooping, as for the bit from the wrong hole I think that can easily be confused, I remember my friend rushing to A&E due to bright red bleeding which she though was from her vagina turned out she had burst piles, if your worried give the midwife a call :hugs:

I would get checked, just to be sure. If you're worried, but your mind at ease. :hugs:

Thank you ladies. I called my dr and they wanted to do an ultrasound to make sure it was ok. Baby was fine...they think I have a uti. Won't know til next Monday or Tuesday when my urine comes back. But everything measured ok. Just have to stay calm and not do any heavy lifting for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->