Miscarriage or something else? HELP!

Piebear2901

Reaction score
(sorry this is so long but please bare with me, I need advice badly)

I went off bc pills at the end of September and having been trying to get pregnant ever since. Both October and November I had normal 29 day cycles, I'd spot a week prior to my period then I'd get my period right on time on the 30th and they would also be heavy for one day, medium for one and then light for about 2 days. I'd have some moodiness heavy cramping and fatigue. That's about it. Same thing when I was on the pill for 8 years.

In early December I was told I have a large cyst inside my right ovary and I'm scheduled to have it removed January 21st because I guess its not your normal cyst. Hopefully a begin and harmless one. *crosses fingers*
I have no idea how long I've had it but I would guess at least a month or so since I had noticed some pain there for some time. They found it by accident actually.

So we were told to stop trying to conceive of course. We did have sex once during my fertile period before I found all this out though. About the 1st day of my fertile period. Since it was only once and near the beginning I thought I was out of the running for the month. And I'm not entirely sure when I ovulated. Possibly around day 16 or early on the 17 and we had sex on day 13. But I had some good fertile eggwhite CM during that time.

On 3 and 4 dpo I had very, very light brown spotting. After that as I went through the 2 week time before my period I started to have all these odd symptoms that resemble pregnancy and also PMS (although I'd never had them before). They seemed to stay pretty consistent. Sore nipples, gassy, nauseous, tired all the time, cramps, moody, etc. Also for the first time in my cycle I had thick creamy discharge the entire time after ovulation, closer to my period it turned yellowish and then around the time I spotted dry or sticky.

Around dpo 7, 8, 9 and 10, I started having very distinct pregnancy symptoms. Aversion to food smells, metallic taste in mouth, night sweats, severe nausea (could only eat crackers), nipples were sensitive still plus occasional sharp pains in them, severe fatigue, bloated, minor twinges here and there in abdomen, extra thirsty, dry throat, etc.

As the week went on the symptoms became less bothersome and faded somewhat. Yesterday (Friday which was dpo 13 and today (Saturday which is dpo 14) however, they started to kick up again. On dpo 12 (Wednesday) I started to lightly spot brown blood when wiping. Day 13 I had to use a light thin pad but still very light spotting. Only day I used one.
If my cycle were to be 29 I would have had my period yesterday on Friday the 18th. And never have I had all the crazy symptoms I had. Except for cramping and moodiness and some fatigue. And I have had nothing but super light spotting. Until tonight...

Tonight, after going #2 i had a huge glob of gooey black discharge come out on the toilet paper and saw a decent size glob in the toilet too. (sorry for being gross--grossed me out too and it also smelled horrible). When smearing it around (sorry again!) it was reddish, I don't think I saw anything like tissue or anything but I've never had that kind of discharge before. I'm scared that I miscarried. I've been feeling so ill tonight, tired and nauseous, low appetite, headache, emotional, dry throat, sinus irritated, just off, not myself. Also very weak as well. Just feel so sick...No cramps though or boob tenderness.
I don't know if I'm pregnant, miscarrying, having cyst symptoms or normal period symptoms. I'm so stressed out over all this and need advice badly. =(

Also on dpo 9 I took a test and it was negative.

And most importantly, my temps were staying above my cover line until dpo 13 and 14. But I get up at different times every day so I'm not entirely sure how reliable they are except the past two months if my temp dropped like that my period would come. So if I go by my temp I can't be pregnant but then what the heck is going on? =(((

Can anyone shed some light on my situation? I sure need some support. Thanks guys. =)

It could just be your cyst playing havoc with you and your mind - the glob kind of sounds like your cyst burst - I know it's gross to think about, but if you google it - you'll find an array of similar tales. Because you are due AF the cyst and blood could all be mixed together.

I think I'd feel ill if all that came out of me!!

Have you taken another HPT?

hey it sound like ypu have had a m/c :( this sounds the same as mine i had at 6 weeks pregnant and got comfirmed that the clot (the dark clot) was the bby :( this could be something else but would advise going to your doctors and get checked out. good luck xxxxxxx

I thought about it being my cyst but the pain is still there somewhat plus I've heard when they burst it hurts like hell. I didn't have that.
And after passing that clot or whatever it was I'm hardly spotting now yet I still feel ill. I was going to see how it goes tomorrow and possibly take another test.

I hope it wasn't a miscarriage. I'm scared it was. On dpo 9 I had a teeny speck of pink when I wiped. That was it.

And yea I may go to the doctor this week or at least talk to one of their nurses over the phone.

Great thing to be happening right before Christmas. =((

Should I take a test right now you think? Or is it better to do it in the morning?

I think you can do a test now if you wanted too. But you should see a doctor to make sure everything is okay with your cyst.

The sooner the better if it's going to detect the hormones.

Came out negative.
Maybe I should wait a few more days. I still think this period is too weird to ignore. I got pregnant back in 2000 and had a light period. That's why I'm suspicious now.

It would probably be better to be doing this in the morning. The chart on fertilityfriend.com says I should test Wednesday too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->