Miscarriage risk?

taviahsmama

Reaction score
Last Monday I went in for an early ultrasound, I measured at 5w 1d which was on target with my LMP and date conceived (my husband works out of town so I'm certain of the day). This Monday they did a repeat scan because all they saw last week was a sac, this week they saw the gestational sac and the yolk sac, but I'm only measuring at 5w 4d when I should be 6+1 according to last weeks scans? Is this normal, or should I be concerned that the pregnancy has stopped progressing? Has anyone had this happen and everything turn out okay?

It's definitely progress that they're now seeing a yolk sac. Some just progress a bit faster than others. Good luck!

Some babies are slow starters . Progress is always a good thing ! Did they book you in again?

Mine only grew a week in two weeks. My doctor is not worried and thinks the measurement was a bit off possibly last time. Very early it can be hard I think.

I went in on a Friday and the dr. couldn't find anything. I went back on monday and all was fine. I think sometimes a day or two can make all the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->