miscarriage yesterday, want to start TTC again! keeping it quiet and baby shower?

mom and ttc

Reaction score
i miscarried yesterday at 5 pm, went to the ER. Friday my HCG levels were perfect for 6 weeks, yesterday they were 8!
Passed a lot of blood and clots since i started cramping land bleeding last night. just passt a huge clot of something, even felt it coming out!! Since them my bleeding has slown down like crazy!
My doctor will do a hcg test next monday, to see if my level is back to 0, then we will count that day as of my first day of last period.
anyone else start ttc right after loosing a baby?

I am the first one ever having a MC in my entire family.

also we kept this baby a secret in case something would happen, was my husbands idea, with my daughter we told everyone.
i wont next time, i am telling people now i miscarried bc i need their support, so why keep it a secret in the first place???

I am also invited to a babyshower on saturday, and i really do not wanna go because of what happened. i know it is selfish but it hurts just so bad. is it wrong to feel like this?

First of all I'm so sorry for your loss. I understand wanting to tell people when your pregnant I told EVERYONE at 6 weeks... I felt like if something happened to my baby i would want Everyone to know there was a life & that I need support. I can also understand a guy not wanting everyone to know though becuase its harder for them not not only express their feelings but also to except talking about it to everyone. As far as the baby shower goes there is NOTHING SELFISH about it PERIOD!!! I have to throw a baby shower for my best friend 6 weeks after losing my son & im having to plan a lot of it now...Its hard & not many people understand our pain but please know that there is NOTHING wrong with you not wanting to go & simply not going!!! MANY women on here I KNOW would agree!!! Hang in there. Sending thoughts & love!

I don't think anyone can understand how we feel unless it's actually happened to them. I agree with you, I couldn't go to that baby shower either! x

I know how you feel. I was ready to ttc right away. Doc said wait 2-3 cycles to heal but I don't want to. We only told my mom and a couple friends and I'm glad because they have been there for me. We went to the mall last weekend and seeing pregnant women and babies I lost it. I'd skip the shower. It's up to you if you want to say why or it can be a bit of a bug. I just couldn't deal with it personally. Either way you have to make your own choice with what you can deal with. Good luck.

Oh hun I am sorry :( I was invited to a shower a couple weeks after my loss and I explained to them I couldnt go and they were very understanding. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->