miscarriage

nutty

Mummy to 1
Reaction score
Just got back from the scan and obviously not good news. I'm so confused and can't stop crying. I had no idea that anything was wrong but my baby stopped at about 8weeks. Why has my body not told me this, there were no signs I still had/have all my pregnancy symptons. I've got a hospital appointment on Thursday. I just don't understand

So sorry to hear that . Lots of ladies on here who have had a miscarriage, so when you are ready, they are here with lots of experience and advice. Take care, its not your fault. Hope you have someone you can rely on to listen and give lots of hugs. Thinking of you:hugs:

I am so sorry to see this Nutty

:cry:

I will never understand hwo cruel life can be sometimes . I hope you have much support at home? x

Im so sorry to hear this...this website may help a bit so you're not left too confused.

https://www.midwivesonline.com/parents/parents.php?ttl=faqans&faq=406

oh hun i am so very sorry, big hug to you x x x x

I'm really sorry hun, i had a missed misacarriage like you in May it's just so cruel! I'm here if you wanna talk x

I am so sorry!! It's never easy when a baby passes away, but it you aren't expecting it, it's even harder. I went into my ultrasound, knowing I couldn't find the baby's heartbeat with my doppler. It didn't help any, though. I was devestated.

I also had a D&C, 2 days after she passed away. Since I was 12 week 4 days, the doctor was able to do testing and we learned that she had a chromosomal abnormality (strand 9).

The physical healing was easy. I felt almost guilty because I felt so good afterwards. The emotional healing is taking alot longer. I don't think I'll ever totally heal. We had so many plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas (she was due 11/21). It's very hard going throug the motions of the holidays and not having her here with us.

Sending you many healing thoughts and lots of hugs!

Thinking about you today Nutty - hope your appointment went okay :hugs:

:hugs:I am so sorry. You must be devastated. I miscarried at five weeks recently and it is really upsetting - it must be even worse for you at 8 weeks. Take all the time you need to recover - there are lots of girls on this forum you can chat to if you feel down. PM me if you need to chat.

I'm so very sorry for your loss sweety, my thoughts are with you during this extremely difficult time xoxo :hugs:

Thank you so much for your all replys, I had the op today as it was postponed from yesterday. Not sure how I feel today just odd really. Hope it works out in the end for all of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->