miscarried at 11 weeks

kayley_baby

Reaction score
i did try to write this earlier but pc crashed!
and ive been unable to get online due to the fact that OHs phone can no longer pick up a connection (ive been trying for three days straight)
i went in for blood sunday and then was told id get a call regarding a scan in the morning so i went home, still hopeful! i got a call about 9 00 monday morning saying it was a nurse from gynae and they needed more blood from me as the blood the dr had taken had clotted!
i went back and had more blood taken the dr told me to ring in 4 hours to see what was going on, so i did. when i rang i was told that all tracable hormones had gone which bascically meant id miscarried, i put the phone down and burst in to tears.
my dad came home and we had a huge a row with me at one point calling him a heartless dickhead ( out of order i know but hed called me dopy for not asking about the scan)
my mum had to ring back and was told they had disscharged me and felt there was no need for a scan!

now im unsure as to what i should do! i havent got a clue as to whether iv passed bubs and sac or not as ive not seen any trace of either i havent got a clue whether my dating scan on 10th has been cancelled and im worried that if bubs is still there i mnay get an infection!
but i dont want to go back there as quite frankly the staff are crap!!!
and dont seem to give a shit aboout me or bubs!

:hug::hug:I am so sorry for your loss! Its terrible how you have been treated, I would go to your Dr's and explain how you have been treated and that you need that scan to make sure everything is as it should be! :hug::hug:

I am so sorry for your loss. If you haven't had any bleeding/ clots then it's highly likely that the poc are still inside you - I find it unbelievable they haven't given you a scan or at least checked you out to see what's going on!!! You are right that if everything is still inside it will cause you a bad infection - you need to go back straight away and demand something be done, for your own safety! Good luck! :hugs:

i would go and ask for a scan i lost my baby last week at 13 and half weeks i had a missed misscarraige so had to tske tablets to start it of an i was in so much pian wen i passed the baby and sac! u need to ask for a scan to make sure eveathings ok! can u ring epu?? or go to ur docs??

i mc at 11.5wk...they sent me home 4 a wk 2 wait 4 d&c and for a full day i bled none stop then it got lighter n lighter....but when i had the scan ahe told me that the baby had only grown to 6wk and the sac 11.5wk and thats why id started 2bledd(wud of know this if they wud of gimme a dating scan...but no!) hope all goes ok 4 u, i chose 2still go ahead with a d&c cos after that wk of bleeding she scaned me n said only a little of the sac ad cum away! i honestley thought all had cum away, and i just knew i cudnt do it naturally ...hope all goes ok hun x x

I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs:
I would demand a scan to make sure everything is okay in there.

quick update
went for my dating scan today and ive deffinitly miscarried!!
:cry:

when u went4dating scan hun did they say uv passed everything? i mc at 11wk aswell but the baby had only grown to 6wk and i went2 have a d&c a wk later,i choose to have this as in the wk i waited i bled so much i was sure everything had cum out but when she scanned me she said there was still lots2come and i thought omg i b bleeding for wks,i had the d&c on mar26 and got my first proper af on 2may hun,plus i wanted d&c just 2make sure everything had gone, depends wot she said a the scan hun? :hugs: know exactley how ur feelin as do many others on ere.....really sry :(

thanks to everyone :)
i know some people will think this is too soon but how long should someone wait to try again??
(like whens it safe to try again without risking miscarriage??)

when u went4dating scan hun did they say uv passed everything? i mc at 11wk aswell but the baby had only grown to 6wk and i went2 have a d&c a wk later,i choose to have this as in the wk i waited i bled so much i was sure everything had cum out but when she scanned me she said there was still lots2come and i thought omg i b bleeding for wks,i had the d&c on mar26 and got my first proper af on 2may hun,plus i wanted d&c just 2make sure everything had gone, depends wot she said a the scan hun? :hugs: know exactley how ur feelin as do many others on ere.....really sry :(

she said my womb was really clear and she couldnt see anything so yeah everything has gone i dont get how i never noticed or had any pain thhough!!! :S

I'm so sorry to hear you are going through this :hugs:

I'm just resting after a D&C on Monday (at 12 weeks). The usual medical advice I have found is to wait until your first normal AF until you start trying again if you miscarry "naturally" and 3 AFs if after a D&C. However, the midwifes all told me to start trying again after my first AF if I feel ok.

Some ladies go on to get pregnant straight away, even before the first proper cycle, but they don't recommend this because of trying to date the baby. Its probably best to let your insides recover as well.

Sorry again Kayley.

:hug:

the nurse told me to wait till ive had 2 AFs but then went on to give me a leaflet that said theres no reason to wait so i was kind of confused!!

and thank you so much!!

Im so sorry for your loss hun, good luck with the future xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->