Miscarrying naturally after laparoscopy gave body a nudge in right direction :-(

lishmin

Reaction score
Hi All,

You may know that I posted recently that I had a suspected eptopic, a laparoscopy was performed and luckily now tubes were removed but the pregnancy was classed as a PUL (pregnancy unknown location). They gave me a clean and poke around and sent me home.

I am now in the full thrawl of a natural miscarriage, the first one I have experienced as I had an ERPC with the last one as my body was not dealing with it naturally.

I am just wondering if it is normal to feel sick. I feel so sick and I get weak if I try to do normal things i.e clean or go to the shop. I am bleeding quite heavy but not too much to call the doctors. I dont have a temperature but I am just worried if all of this is normal. I also have severe period pain and dioreahh.

MMC 15/04/11 Angel lost :angel:

PUL 12/07/11 Angel lost :angel:

Waiting to try again. Fingers crossed that next time we will get a sticky bean xxx

hiya, I had an ERPC so I am not sure, but I would probably go to the doctor just in case you have got an infection - I did have one, and the symptoms were hot and cold and just a general feeling of being unwell, sick and headachey. They will probably give you antibiotics just in case - i ended up taking 3 courses in total as I had retained products of conception which were causing problems.
I hope things improve soon and I am so sorry for your loss
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The diarrhea could be from the hormones flucuating all over, some women get constipated and others get the opposite. I would phone the nurse and let her know, there should be no problem giving you an antibiotic propholaticly just in case. ((HUGS)) and sorry for your losses. It just SUCKS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->