Miserable

H

HAYS

:witch: will she or wont she arrive in 7 days!ohhhhh
I feel proper miserable today,not sure if its hormones or not!
jut feel crap!

so there! lol

:cry:

well ive got 7 days till testing,might do it early tho!
ttc is alot more stressful than i ever imagined!!

x

Ttc Is Really Stressful, Other People Around Me Seem To Be Getting Pregnant So Easily And Here Is Me Trying Without Success Yet, But It Is Still Early Days. Keep Your Chin Up Hun, Its Up To U Bout Testing Early But Remember You Might Get A Negative Testing Early Cause Your Hcg Level Might Not Be Strong Enough. Its Up To You I Know It Is Hard To Wait. Are You Having Any Symptoms???????

yeh loads,which has made me positive i am!
they are as follows;

Dry mouth
headache
twinges(not normal af ones)
back ache
feeling sick
spots
moody-(up and down all the time)
bloated

Good Luck Hun Hope You Get Your Positive Result. I Would Personally Wait Till Day Af Is Due Or Even 1 Day After Before Testing Which I Know Is Hard But If Your Having Symptoms And Test Early A False Negative Result Would Be Upsetting

yep 2ww is a killer, chin up hunni, it will be worth it in the end :hugs:

I'm at almost the same CD as you HAYS, and I had a horrible day as well!:dohh:

I snapped at my boss (really really snapped - actually told him to f*** off!!), snapped at Kayleigh, told Stu we were skint and he couldn't go to the pub (we're not!!), then took Kayleigh to Asda and spent £80 on clothes for her!!!:rofl:We've had to hide them!!!!:rofl:

nice work amanda! ive been proper snappy at work and at home too!
making comments about my boss under my breath, sulking etc... and then gettin home and being snappy to my husband! he must really love me at the mo!

One thing i must add to my symptoms list for this month is, shortness of breath! anyone got any ideas on this??xx

Hope its something good Hays.
Hope u get ur BFP! :)

hi hays how you feeling hun? how many days till testing????

hey lynz, 4days till testing! i did a sneaky test yest, naught i no,but bfn, prob still too early! i really hope i am!!!!
xxxxxxxx

4 days for me too Hays.:hugs:

No symptoms whatsoever for me though.

I don't know about the shortness of breath, i've not heard of that one, but you never know!:hugs:

I'm going to try to hold off testing until the day AF is due (Thursday) if the :witch:doesn't turn up.

Ur Right Hun It Prob Is Too Early. Fingers Crossed For Ya Chick. Hope You Get Your Bfp. I Have Still Got Ages To Wait Havent Even Ovulated Yet Got A Few Days Left Tho Till I Start Using The Ovulation Tests. He Wont Know What Hit Him Bless Him When They Show Pos Hehehehehe

amanda- fingers crossed for ya hun, i will wait till thurs too

lynz- u go girl!!!!!!! lol
xxx

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i wana test again!

someone hold me back lol :rofl:

I Know The Feeling Hun I Wanted To Test All The Time. Its Ok People Telling Ya Not To Test But Its So Hard Not To. My Advice If You Want To Test Again.........test. Good Luck Hun

Oh, good luck Hays, I've got my fingers crossed for you.

:crib:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->