Miss being pregnant baby is only one week old

A

AndreZZ

I gave birth to my 4th baby a week ago and already miss being pregnant. This happens every time I give birth...I feel really sad that the pregnancy is over (but ofcourse so so greatful and happy that baby is here, I love her to bits!).
Wondering if anyone else feels/has felt this way?

My baby is 6 days old and he is also my 4th baby i feel the same im so sad that im done being pregnant im acually broody again if thats possible like you i was the same after every baby im also so glad that hes here and gratful that hes healthy but i cant shake the feeling that i want to be pregnant again

Yes that's exactly it...I'm feeling so sad that I won't be pregnant again. I guess it's something that will take time to come to terms with but it will definitely be hard.

You are not alone.

My DS is three months and I remember that for the first month I would often cry just thinking about how I could tickle him awake in the last month, how I would lie and read stories to my bump etc. But then I took a long, hard look at the baby in the cot and forgot all about it.

I'm just sad now because I hardly have any bump photos and I don't have a single ultrasound photo since my OB GYN doesn't "believe" in taking photos. Like - what the hell?

I really want another baby so I'm hoping I get to experience everything again. I never understood it before, but having a baby growing inside of you really is the most amazing feeling ever.

Hold in there, I'm sure that baby blues will pass. :hugs:

Yes it truly is the most amazing experience and I hope you do indeed get to experience it again!

Thanks for the response I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->