Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks 5 days

TTC1983

Reaction score
I had a missed miscarriage at 10 weeks 5 days, my baby died at 7 weeks 6 days but we had no idea until i started bleeding weeks later. I have now been bleeding for 11 days with no signs of stopping. How long should i bleed for? I am going back for an ultrasound on Thursday to make sure everything is gone and am worried i will still be bleeding. If it is not all gone i was told i had options but not what they were. I know i can have a scrape but what are my other options?

hiya!! i had a MMC 7 weeks ago and lost at 8weeks but didnt know till 11weeks, i passed it all naturally and im not tryig to scare ya cause everyones different but im still bleeding at the moment 7weeks later, i had a scan after i knew i passed the sac and all and it showed eveyrthing had passed this week im going into the doctors thow to ask if this is normal to bleed this long i hope its not the same for you..i just want to get back to TTC again i miss being preg

I had no idea it could take that long. I just want it over with and to start again. So long as i have passed the sac will i have to keep going back as i really do not want to keep going to the early pregnancy ward for ultrasounds when i have no baby.

if you pass all the tissue you should be fine there will be no need for you to go back there unless your body was still holding the baby or bits of the tissue.

I had read that some people stopped bleeding after 6 days and thought there must be something wrong because it just keeps going. I am also still having cramps strangely only at night time and they come with such an urge to push which is such a strange sensation.

have you not passed anything yet??

this might be a bit to much detail but when i passed mine..i pissed out like poored out with blood and ran to the toilet and yeh..the urge to push comes so i pushed and out came like 3-4 massive clots like fist size which was baby and what not i was to grossed out to look properly but it was everywhere..i was light bleeding for about 5days before i started passing tissue

I have passed out blood clots and lumps of stuff but not that large about the size of a 10p. Also when i have gone to the toilet there has often been stringy blood which i was told was what the sac might look like.

aww ok it mightve broken down..everyones different but give go for a scan when you think youve passed all the tissue to see how much or if any more is left dont want an infection to start.

Hopefully that is hat has happened as i am scared of having the operation. i just want to move on and be able to start TTC again at least i will feel i am doing something to acgieve my goal.

Hi. I just wanted to say i had a mmc at 10w4 days, we only found out at our scan that the baby stopped growing at 10w. I had the operation the next day and things have gone back to normal again (6weeks ago) The d and c was really ok, i was in and out within 5 hours and no pain after but i have heard that things can take a while to settle down if it is natural m/c. I am so sorry for your loss look after yourself. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->