Missed period while on the pill. Could possibly be in the 2WW?!

Mummy_Creepy

Reaction score
Last Period: Tues Aug 2nd (3-4 days)
(Missed) Period Due: Tue/Wed 30th/31st Aug
Last known dates we had sex: Sometime during the week commencing 22nd Aug, and again Sat 27th Aug

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow because despite being on the pill I still haven't gotten my period - it's a week late. I was on the pill for 8 years before TTC my DD, and 3 years since then and have NEVER missed a period in the 11 years I've taken the pill.

I forgot to take a few pills toward the end of my cycle, though I did take them when I remembered I had missed them (something like 2 days in a row I missed), we also had sex twice that week.

I'm pretty sure there's a less than 1% chance that I'm pregnant, especially with all the negative tests I've had - but I guess with the timing of missing the pill and having sex there's a chance I could have conceived and I'm still in the 2WW time (which would explain the negative tests)

I've had a lot of cramping, and increased CM, I've also had nausea and increased bowel movements (lovely!). I'm really hoping my doctor can clear this up for me - I would love to be pregnant, but the timing is not great (starting a new job next month), so I have mixed feelings!

Pregnancy tests:
Friday 2nd Aug: negative (pound shop test, afternoon urine)
Saturday 3rd: negative (FMU, pound shop test) negative (afternoon urine clear blue test)
Sunday 4th: "not pregnant" (afternoon urine, clear blue digital)
Monday 5th: "not pregnant" (clear blue digital, FMU)
Tuesday 6th: I thought I saw a very faint line, hubby saw nothing (Cheap pink line test, FMU)
Wednesday 7th: negative - I think I imagined yesterday's line (Cheap pink line test, FMU)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->