Missed period, will i ovulate next month?!

sweetdreaming

Reaction score
I ovulated on April 1st now I'm 9 days late and no sign of AF which is really not like me, I'm always on time every month, after countless BFN's I came to terms with not being pregnant, but will I ovulate next month with a fresh egg or do you have to have a period in order to produce a new egg. I thought that when you have a period that egg is flushed out? So is it still in there? sorry if this question is stupid but I'm new to TTC and just would like to understand what is going on with my body.

In order to be ovulating on a regular basis you need to have a period, no period generally means no ovulation.

Are you positive you ovulated on the 1st? Do you use opk's? You could have ovulated later than you think. Hope this helps

Also if you don't, you may want to get a bbt thermometer and track your temps, I find that very helpful.

I was over ten days late and went to a clinic doc. He explained that sometimes your body can ovulate twice before your next period. There is still chances to get pregnant and home tests are super accurate (so accident that if 50 men pee on a stick then 1 will be positive)
Not saying you will ovulate twice (or myself for that matter) but at least it explains things a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->