missed peruod, negative preg tests please help

youngk

Reaction score
Hi I would be a first time mommy. I am 8 days late for my period and i am usually clock work. I took 3 hpts and all negative and they were the expensive ones. My boobs are so sore and nipples can't rub against anything. I have never had it this bad before. I am always tired and I am bloated. I just feel like I am pregnant I just don't feel the same. Could I still be pregnant even with negative home tests?

It's possible, but unlikely. Go to your doctor and request a blood test.

This happened to me a few months ago and I had an ultrasound that revealed cyst =( and blood work that showed h-pylori

This happened to me about a year ago, and oddly enough I was 19 days late, all BFN's with home & blood tests. What I later realized, is my cycle was syncing to my gal pals at work.:shrug:

h-pylori is a bacteria that tons of people have, but never have symptoms of it so they dont know they have it. it burrows into your stomach, creates ulcers, makes you constipated, and very nauseous. So between the bacteria and the cyst..I really thought I was pregnant. Not saying you have it, but a lot of things that people arent aware can cause a few pregnancy symptoms.

I didn´t get a positive test until 25DPO when I got pregnant with #1.
Anything is possible.

My SIL was 20 days late before she got a positive on an hpt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"