missing contact ??

jadesh101

Keira&Seren
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have to leave in like 15 minutes, but a few weeks ago I fell asleep with my contact lenses in OH woke me up but my left one was missing :wacko:

Since Saturday ive had this ache behind my left eye that is causing a constant headache. The 8/500 co-codamols are not helping at all and thats the only thing I can take because im pregnant (doc gave them to me for spd).

I rang the opticians this morning and she is seeing me in her lunch hour bless her to have a look and see whats wrong. I have lost a lense before but managed to get it back by blinking it down from the top of my eye lid, is it possible for it to go further into the eye and get stuck ?

I honestly dont know, but I hope you get it sorted soon! That's nice of her to see you during her lunch break!

I wear contacts too and have had the nightmare of having to get them out when they are completely dry etc... I hope the optician can sort it for you. :hugs: I'm not sure how far back they can go. Let us know how you get on. xxx

just got back, she said she can't see anything stuck behind eye but it is red so sent me to the docs, got an appointment at 4.10 x

Is there anyway the lens could have come out without you realising? Sounds so sore, glad you are getting seen to today. Keep us updated please. :hugs: xxx

ended up being a blood infection, was in hospital 5 days now home on anti b's xxx

Oh my, I hope you feel a lot better soon xxxxx

I hope your feeling better soon. :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"