Missing in action for 10 months, and new to WTT!

cosmotbear

Expecting number 2 :-)
Reaction score
Hello ladies!
Well, I used to use B&B soooo much last year but since my little boy arrived I have hardly touched it!! Anyway, it feels nice to be back! Zac is 1 next month so thoughts of having another are entering my mind.... Hummm! We have a holiday booked to America next March and I am pretty sure I want to start trying around then... But, it seems like ages! Should I try sooner?? I guess I just wanted a holiday I can enjoy without worrying about booze/food/fast rides but would love another baby before next Xmas. Any thoughts? Looking forward to getting to know you all in the meantime. Ramble over!
Katie x

Oooh hello and welcome back to BnB (although I wasn't around when you were last around :) ) how exciting that you are now ready for your next baby. As with regards to the timing, I can't really advise, I guess it's not really THAT far away but at the same time, if you really feel ready now, perhaps you should just go for it as you never know how long it might take. We are about to book a hol for next December. I wasn't sure what to do but just decided to go for it and what will be will be and all that! x

Hi

I'd personally wait if I had a long haul flight booked -wouldn't fancy all those hours flying, with either mornng sickness, or puffy ankles or a huge pg bump.

And you are right, you can start trying when you are there ,maybe conceive a holiday bubba AND be able to enjoy the Disney parks (guessing cos you mentioned fast rides) to the fullest, have a few wee drinks and not be too knackered from being on your feet all day (although, going by experience of visiting Florida with a toddler -it'll be totally exhausting enough anyways -but totally worth it)

Whatever you decide, good luck when you do start ttc.
March isn't far away though (says me that wants to start right now!!!! and can't ) just think christmas is just around the corner and then after the new year comes in, it will be holiday time before you know it.

xxx

Hiya welcome back :) (not that i was here last time around lol) I am WTT until after my holiday in May 2010. Seems like forever but it will fly by. I would enjoy your holiday with your LO and perhaps make a holiday baby :)

Thanks so much ladies! wannabubba you are totally right - flying long haul and having a toddler means I really should wait!! Yes, we are off to Disney so it'll be a pretty exhausting but fun filled hols! Why are you ladies all waiting? Sounds like some of you would rather not be! xxx

i was waiting for the OH to be ready. and now he is lol. but in the meantime we booked a holiday so we have decided to WTT untill the holiday and get some savings. Disney is a fantastic holiday - been there a few times as my parents used to have a house in florida. Cant wait to have kiddies to take there. xx

Hi :hi: Welcome back! Your holiday sounds as if it will be fab and what with Christmas/New year etc, March will come around in no time :thumbup:
We're WTT until we've moved to a bigger place and hopefully OH will get a promotion soon so I can go on maternity leave.

Hi! welcome back! march isn't far away and with a little one to look after it will be here before you think! plus you've got your holiday to look forward to. :happydance:I love the idea of ttc on a holiday, wish we could do that!

I love the holiday conception idea too, sounds so romantic! And a lot nicer to tell your child you concieved them on a beautiful island than at the number 16 bus shelter lol.
I can't wait to have kids to take to Disney either, I never went when I was little but OH did and he loved it :)
We're waiting 2 years until OH finishes his apprenticeship and we can move out, then live alone for a year or so, then start TTC. And maybe a holiday too ;)

Conceiving on holiday! Ha ha, that would indeed be perfect! I am really looking forward to the holiday, I've never been, any tips on where abouts we should rent a house? There seem to be so many different districts. Pinklizzie, a bigger place is a good idea! It didn't matter so much a few months ago but now the whole house is a playroom. X

My parents had one fairly close but they recently sold it :( Im not really sure myself - mom and dad always sorted it out.

I cant wait for my whole place to be a playroom :D x

Big hugs to you lovehearts, your house will be a total mess very soon I'm sure :)

Cosmotbear!!!!! My text buddy!!!! How are you!!!! I've missed you round here especially as we had the same due dates, gave birth on the same day and no doubt more similarities have arisen! So good to see you back hun! x

Jem!!!!! Hello you!!! yes, been sooo busy with Zac have been absent from B&B but making the effort to get back on now, it so nice to hear from everyone again.
How are you doing? Ollie and Faith look VERY cute in your pic!! Send me a message with all your news - would love to hear what Ollie's been up to, I am sure he and Zac are doing lots of the same stuff. Am just sending out the party invites today - ONE!! Scary isn't it? Hows about you join me in ttc next year?? :)))

Heyyy!!!!!! I remember you! Hows it going?

The only piece of advice I have for you, is ttc may take longer then you think. I have been ttc for the past 4 months and it just isnt happening. I got pregnant on the pill with Jasmine and I have always had extremely regular cycles, I am also only 24.

On the other hand we have ladies who got pregnant instantly after #1

Lol! No more babies for me, I'm stopping at 2! If I had loads of money I would have more but I can't see that ever happening lol! Ollie and Faith are fine thanx. Faith started school last week which is scary and she's growing fast. Ollie is crawling and walks pushing his baby walker and if you hold his hand. Hoping he'll walk on his own by 1. He says "mama", "baba", "dada" and the sounds of the start of "nana". I can't believe how fast the year has gone and like you say, 1 next month eeekkkk!!!!! I think I'll cry as he won't be a baby anymore. How is Zac doing? You'll have to put a piccy up of him, I'd love to see him! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->