missing my brother :(

cool . sweets

Pregnant - 3rd Trimester
Reaction score
He left yesterday morning for basic training ( army national guard ). I won`t see him for the next three months! I`m already missing him terribly. Can`t call him or text him to bring me something that I`m craving for. Can`t call to bother him just because . . I couldn`t sleep last night because I was expecting my brother to come home late as usual and it settled in that he`s not gonna be here for the next few months. ( sighs )

:cry:

I'm sorry hun. I know how you feel :(
My brother is in the Army, the last I saw him was Oct last year before he went in. I was hoping to see him last month, but they are shipping him out to Italy, then Iraq. Prolly won't see him for a couple years now.

If he's just in Basic they should of taken his phone away. You can always call and leave lots of messages for him though! Then when he gets his phone back he'll have all sorts of messages just waiting for him. That's what I did with my brother. He really appreciated it and said it cheered him up.

Oh wow, that`s a long time without seeing your brother. I'm gonna have to adjust to his new military life now. Expecting him to be gone a lot. He said he's only able to use his phone on Sundays. But I will do the voice message thing leaving him messages with what I would have sent him out to get food craving-wise, lol. I know that'll make him laugh :)

I'm sorry. I remember going through this when I was younger and my oldest brother went off for the air force. I hated that time cause I couldn't talk to him. And I see it everyday now cause I work for the military very close with the marines and their families. The time will go by fast though you will see. Hugs.

Thanks. I keep reminding myself it will go by fast. He`ll be back a week before I`m due & I`m hoping I don`t go into early labor, lol. I really want him to be there for the birth.

I will keep my fingers crossed that baby will hold out for him. I have a really good freind who just got back from Afghanastan 1 week ago, he was worried he wouldn't get back before his sister had her baby. She ended up going 9 days late and had him 2 days after he got back. So hope the same happens for you.

Keeping mine crossed too. I found out I was pregnant on my brother`s birthday which was so weird, lol. He's been really close with me while going through this because the baby`s father isn`t here as I have moved thousands of miles away from him to get myself together and be around family. Plus, he denies the baby and I just couldn`t be around that negativity as I was pretty much in a different state with no family and no help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->