Missing present??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahchops86

lexie and logan's mummy
Reaction score
Has this happened to anyone else?
Got out all the presents to wrap last night, all presents are kept in a huge storage cupboard (think not much smaller than a box room). Was writing down to make sure piles were equal, what needed batteries, what was being kept for birthdays.
Noticed I was missing a playmobil set... its the fairy one with a light up fountain. So took everything else out of this room.. nope! Was so confused! Theres no where else I would store presents! So I looked through my emails from amazon, argos etc.... can't find any conformation emails? Thing is I can picture the box and whats on the back!!
Have I just totally lost my marbles :haha: :wacko:

Oh no! I was waiting for an order from asda for about 5 days, checked my email and no confirmation email so I reordered and it arrived on Friday, but I was sure I'd checked out!

Bit weird you remember seeing it though! This time of year is very confusing!

Not only remember seeing it, remember seeing what batteries it took! Im still so confused! Husband reckons I've went to buy it online, maybe added it to basket and then got distracted? Most reasonable explanation I guess- baby brain! I've been having the "twitch" all morning- I have amazon prime so if I ordered it, it should come in time? Husband objects strongly :haha:

Actually just thought of something! I have been having such vivid dreams in this pregnancy- to the extent I've argued with people over something they said they would do, only to realise I have actually dreamt it! Oh my god did I dream buying it????

How strange, on amazon have you looked at your order history? On your account.

yeah the castle I ordered is there, and a little boat set but no light up fountain!

Haha, yeah, I lost a present too! A Lee Evans dvd for my husband. I knew I'd definitely ordered it, because the personalised sleeve i ordered had arrived. It turned up under the bed. Obviously.

I lost a food delivery slot! Was sure I booked for 5pm on the 23rd and distinctly remember adding a turkey and some other items to the basket and checking out. Went back to finish the order on Friday and nothing there. No record of it. Nada. Checked all my emails for a confirmation which I also remember getting, couldn't find anything. I then had a small panic - I hate supermarkets at this time of year so having to go to one would be my worst nightmare! Checked tesco, sainsburys, waitrose, morrisons and Asda - all were fully booked for both deliveries and collection. Rang them up, moaned, begged, pleaded nothing they could do. Went back to check again and get presto 9am today was showing as free on tesco so I grabbed it even though they charged me £6 for the delivery!!!!

Can i claim baby brain when LO is 2!!!!

I have lost presents before for them to turn up the next year :haha:

I lost a food delivery slot! Was sure I booked for 5pm on the 23rd and distinctly remember adding a turkey and some other items to the basket and checking out. Went back to finish the order on Friday and nothing there. No record of it. Nada. Checked all my emails for a confirmation which I also remember getting, couldn't find anything. I then had a small panic - I hate supermarkets at this time of year so having to go to one would be my worst nightmare! Checked tesco, sainsburys, waitrose, morrisons and Asda - all were fully booked for both deliveries and collection. Rang them up, moaned, begged, pleaded nothing they could do. Went back to check again and get presto 9am today was showing as free on tesco so I grabbed it even though they charged me £6 for the delivery!!!!

Can i claim baby brain when LO is 2!!!!

Well considering I spent two hours doing my tesco shop on Friday night only for the website to crash and clear my basket when I clicked to checkout, I'd blame them! I ended up going today and doing it all!

I found a Peppa pig dvd I bought her last year and must have hidden so well I only found it a few days ago. SI its wrapped even though she doesn't like Peppa Pig anymore :dohh:

Not the same but we've bought dd a push along giraffe. The stick unscrews so we stored it too pieces for space, now we've found the giraffe but not the stick. It's annoying me so much can't find it anywhere.

While wrapping Christmas presents just now I found a ball that goes with one of LO's toys. I think it got lost about a year ago!?

And I saw someone on FB said she ordered something in her sleep (that she doesn't need), haha… kind of the opposite of you!

Well its definitely not in the house! Went through every email and checked accounts. I totally dreamt it. But yesterday I found it randomly in a shop for 40% off :haha: of course I bought it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"