Mission impossible: July 2015 Bambinos!!!

Reaction score
The mission should u choose to accept is to take out the :witch::af:and get KNOCKED UP.

Here is my plan:

This cycle I am going to draw my blue print on Fertility Friend, clear the pathway for DH's army :spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy: :spermy::spermy::spermy:with HSG , smoke the eggy our with OPK, sneak up like a :ninja::ninja::ninja: and knock the :witch: out with :sex: DH will send his army :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::grr::grr:
:spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:to drown the :witch: in PRESEED, block the :witch: exit with SOFT CUPS, then capture the eggy and fertilise the shit out of it. By the time the witch comes round..... :bfp: :cloud9::blue::blue::twinboys::crib::crib::crib:

The end =D>=D>=D>

:happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::dance::headspin::headspin::headspin: :yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Come on Ladies ,let us make this fun....feel free to add ur own mission and GOOD LUCK!!!

The mission should u choose to accept is to take the out :witch::af:and get KNOCKED UP.

Here is my plan:

This cycle I am going to draw my blue print on Fertility Friend, clear the pathway for DH's army :spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:with HSG , smoke the eggy our with OPK, sneak up like a :ninja::ninja::ninja: and knock the :witch: out with :sex: DH will send his army :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::grr::grr::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:to drown the :witch: in PRESEED and then capture the eggy and fertilise the shit out of it. By the time the witch comes round..... :bfp: :cloud9::blue::blue::twinboys::crib::crib::crib:

The end =D>=D>=D>

:happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::dance::headspin::headspin::headspin::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Come on Ladies ,let us make this fun....feel free to add ur own mission and GOOD LUCK!!!

LOVE IT! MISSION :ninja::ninja::spermy::spermy::bfp:
ACCEPTED :thumbup:

The mission should u choose to accept is to take the out :witch::af:and get KNOCKED UP.

Here is my plan:

This cycle I am going to draw my blue print on Fertility Friend, clear the pathway for DH's army :spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:with HSG , smoke the eggy our with OPK, sneak up like a :ninja::ninja::ninja: and knock the :witch: out with :sex: DH will send his army :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::grr::grr::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:to drown the :witch: in PRESEED, block the :witch: exit with SOFT CUPS, then capture the eggy and fertilise the shit out of it. By the time the witch comes round..... :bfp: :cloud9::blue::blue::twinboys::crib::crib::crib:

The end =D>=D>=D>

:happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::dance::headspin::headspin::headspin::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

OMG this cracked me UP!!!! :rofl: good luck!!!

Afm, around 4dpo. This wait is killing me! Doing my best to keep my mind off of it, so haven't been check BnB too often. My bday is on Wednesday, so I'm sure I'll keep busy. Hope everyone is doing well!

LOL awesome! We did all of this except for the HSG. Just waiting for the happy ending :p

Operation Nursery Rhyme is a go.
DH operative code name is "Sergeant Fertilizer". Operative code name for myself: "Major Incubator"
The mission is simple. We're going to send in spies to lay the groundwork, code named Vit D & B6, Materna multi, and our secret weapon, Krill O3. Then, when the time is right and the temperature in the field is hot, we are going to hit hard! Spray the eneemies with the chemical warfare known as 'pre-seed'. That combined with Sergeant Fertilizer's finely tuned sniper skills will be the top level attack! However, still in the field undercover operater will be Major Incubator, laying low until more information is acquired about the mission ahead.

DH operative code name is "Sergeant Fertilizer". Operative code name for myself: "Major Incubator"
The mission is simple. We're going to send in spies to lay the groundwork, code named Vit D & B6, Materna multi, and our secret weapon, Krill O3. Then, when the time is right and the temperature in the field is hot, we are going to hit hard! Spray the eneemies with the chemical warfare known as 'pre-seed'. That combined with Sergeant Fertilizer's finely tuned sniper skills will be the top level attack! However, still in the field undercover operater will be Major Incubator, laying low until more information is acquired about the mission ahead.

Welcome aboard Comrade and good luck to u and sergeant fertilizer as u embark on this mission :gun: lol

Sergeant Fertilizer and Major Incubator :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: love it!!!

Mission for Easter :bfp: accepted here too!!

Hi ladies..just curious if anyone has had high temps during af and then lower after? I got a new bbt and wondering if it's not working or if this can be something else.

Here is my chart
https://fertilityfriend.com/home/4cc2c3/

Thanks! Luck to all :)

That's normal. AF temps can be high, low, or erratic. Mine are almost always high,

This is the first af I've temped but mine are very erratic. I've been ill tho so I don't think that's helped. X

Sergeant Fertilizer and Major Incubator :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: love it!!!

Mission for Easter :bfp: accepted here too!!

Welcome aboard x

Thank you!! Good to hear its normal although my af ended over a week ago and my temps are still very crazy but I'm sure it's because I've been ill, I really hope so. X

Hi!
How is everyone?
Does anyone think that I may have o'd on cd 15? Maybe ff is not detecting it due to super high temps during af? Or no O yet/this month?
Thanks!

Hi!
How is everyone?
Does anyone think that I may have o'd on cd 15? Maybe ff is not detecting it due to super high temps during af? Or no O yet/this month?
Thanks!

I don't think it was the 16th, because your secondary signs and your temps don't support it. Maybe you O'd near 21st - looks like you had three lower temps, then there are a couple higher. Pretty erratic though...

It doesn't look like you did ov to me, although I'm no expert at all. My ov is usually pretty obvious, I have a big dip followed by two big rises and then continual high temps, so I'm not great at understanding more complex charts. If you haven't yet, I hope you do soon. X

My temp is low again today and I'm feeling better from my flu bug so fingers crossed ill ovulate soon! No lines on opks yet tho so got a few days at least. Arghh praying for a bfp before Easter, come on!!!

Hi!
How is everyone?
Thanks!

I just checked out your chart again - do you usually have this much EWCM and other fertility signs? I think its a sign of estrogen being too high as compared to progesterone, or something like that. Is this an unusual month?

I'm fairly textbook, so its interesting seeing what variety there is in everybody's charts!

Hi,
I've only been charting for 2 months now but compared to last month it is unusual. Last month I had a clear temp shift and much less ew cm..I also don't ever remember having this much cm....so maybe it's stress this month...I've been trying to stop thinking about ttc but don't think it's working..lol. I'm hoping it's just a weird month and nothing is wrong but I will keep charting..oh and another big temp jump this morning to 36.82..took it later (slept in) but still not like last month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->