Mission impossible: July 2015 Bambinos!!!

So I've been doing a lot of research on EPO since I just started taking it this cycle to help with EWCM (I get none). And it looks like it delayed O for a lot of women.

Of women who take it, did it delay your O?

I'm actually not bothered if it does, as we were going to try the SMEP this cycle, last night was CD10 but the OH was horribly sick so we didn't get a chance to BD. I usually O CD12 or CD13 so if I O a little late and we can have a chance to get in a couple more BD's that would be great!

I don't know anything about Epo Hun sorry, but i am sure someone with experience will come on and answer ur question.

So I've been doing a lot of research on EPO since I just started taking it this cycle to help with EWCM (I get none). And it looks like it delayed O for a lot of women.

Of women who take it, did it delay your O?

I'm actually not bothered if it does, as we were going to try the SMEP this cycle, last night was CD10 but the OH was horribly sick so we didn't get a chance to BD. I usually O CD12 or CD13 so if I O a little late and we can have a chance to get in a couple more BD's that would be great!

Sorry no experience with epo either..hope someone else can help

Hi ladies, I'm currently 13 dpo..still no sign of af..but I've been having lower temps since 10 dpo..from .1 to .2 degrees lower than post O temps. A couple were below the coverline. This morning tho ff lowered my coverline and made it dotted..does that mean that ff is questioning whether I o'd at all? Anyone have any experience with this? I'm confused

Hi ladies, I'm currently 13 dpo..still no sign of af..but I've been having lower temps since 10 dpo..from .1 to .2 degrees lower than post O temps. A couple were below the coverline. This morning tho ff lowered my coverline and made it dotted..does that mean that ff is questioning whether I o'd at all? Anyone have any experience with this? I'm confused

Temps in Celsius **

Temps in Celsius **

Now it's back to a solid line! So weird

Temps in Celsius **

:shrug: no idea. Can you post a link to ur chart?

Well, according to Google (yes I google way too much) EPO can delay ovulation by a few days. I guess I'll find out today, as the last few cycles I've O'd by CD13, which is tomorrow. If I get a positive OPK today then it would seem like O is right on track. However, I kind of hope it is delayed so I have more time to BD!! LOL

Hope O is delayed for u hun. But don't forget that spermies live up to 5 days and all it takes is 1. Good luck x

Temps in Celsius **

:shrug: no idea. Can you post a link to ur chart?

Sure ..ff also lowers my coverline ..here it is

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/4cc2c3/

I think it is because ur pre o temps were a bit erratic. Looking good though, how many days is ur lp?

Oh ok.it's 14 days af is due sat ..I'm going to wait to Sunday to test..so hard but I find af less discouraging than a - ept! Good luck xx

Yay!! Easter Bunny Babes!

I hope the Easter bunny finds me and puts a little angel in my basket, I heard the stork is on vacation.... atleast he's been avoiding me!

1dpo cd30 So Easter is the Day! although i'm not sure if i'll wait that long? idk if any sooner would be too soon...

:dust: to all you sexy mamacitas!

You Ladies had me Crackin up!! Dreambaby69 & Kallie3000

It doesn't look like you did ov to me, although I'm no expert at all. My ov is usually pretty obvious, I have a big dip followed by two big rises and then continual high temps, so I'm not great at understanding more complex charts. If you haven't yet, I hope you do soon. X

My temp is low again today and I'm feeling better from my flu bug so fingers crossed ill ovulate soon! No lines on opks yet tho so got a few days at least. Arghh praying for a bfp before Easter, come on!!!

I started Temping the Day before I took an OPK test that turned out Positive, so I haven't charted at all... but i was a

4/1-97.7
4/2-97.2 Positive OPK test
4/3-96.9 Negative OPK test

so I guess I don't really know what my normal temp is, but I'm waiting to know! I can't believe i haven't started to BBT before...
Hoping for BFP for all of us around Easter!

I think it is because ur pre o temps were a bit erratic. Looking good though, how many days is ur lp?

Do you think the temps lowering around 10 dpo is not a good sign or not a sign at all?

Ladies - is this a positive opk? The more I look at it the more confused I get :/ I feel like it's a dark line, but not quite as dark as the control! Help!!

4-3+opk.jpg

Ladies - is this a positive opk? The more I look at it the more confused I get :/ I feel like it's a dark line, but not quite as dark as the control! Help!!

4-3+opk.jpg

It's not quite as dark as the control line but I would consider it positive. I have not had anything darker than that. I think it's possible to miss the surge..so maybe that's why it's not as dark as it could be. I've only used opks for 2 cycles so just my opinion. Good luck!

Okay, thanks...I'm going to take another one tomorrow and see what happens...hopefully be able to get the OH in bed tonight, but he's sick. If not, then this cycle is a bust :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->