Mission impossible: July 2015 Bambinos!!!

Ivz what the pp said. I think ur body may have tried to o and couldn't and it tried again just going by the amount of fertile cm in ur chart but then again I could be wrong. Just keep temping, bding and opking until u r convinced. Good luck x

How are the rest of the ladies? When is everyone oing? Good luck and baby dust xx

Hiya! I think I'll ov soon hopefully! My opks are getting lines now so once they get dark enough ill be looking out for the dip I get in my temps the day I ov, before the big rise the next day. We are dtd every other day now.

How about you?

I am starting opk today and hoping to o on Thursday. Wanted to start temping today but forgot lol

I am starting opk today and hoping to o on Thursday. Wanted to start temping today but forgot lol

Keep us posted dreambaby69! I hope you O on Thursday! As for me ff finally says I'm 3 dpo as of today! Been a strange month ..feels like I've already had the tww this month now have to do it again! Hope it's worth it :)! Baby dust to all :)

well i had a HSG on monday and it pushed back my O. I normally O on cd 16 which was yesterday but my opk just started getting dark today and might be positive tomorrow. Wow all u ladies r in tww already. Good luck ladies......Let us get some BFP's xx

well i had a HSG on monday and it pushed back my O. I normally O on cd 16 which was yesterday but my opk just started getting dark today and might be positive tomorrow. Wow all u ladies r in tww already. Good luck ladies......Let us get some BFP's xx

Good to hear that your opk line is getting darker! Good luck! Baby dust to all!

Hi ladies..currently 10 dpo over here...temp dip today..I know it can be implantation but I'm so nervous af is on her way!!! Here's my chart
https://fertilityfriend.com/home/4cc2c3/
Let me know if you have any insight. How's everyone else's tww?

I will be joining you ladies as well. I should be expecting AF on Easter weekend as well but hopefully getting my BFP instead!

Here's to hoping and fingers crossed!!!

I will be joining you ladies as well. I should be expecting AF on Easter weekend as well but hopefully getting my BFP instead!

Here's to hoping and fingers crossed!!!

Welcome! Fxed for your bfp!!

Hey ladies. I finally o'd yesterday so 2 dpo today. Welcome shedevil. Good luck ladies, lets get some bfp xx

Hello ladies, may I join? I have confusing cycles at the moment but AF due around about easter.. I think? :) good luck everyone :flow: xx

Good luck ladies and I hope we all get BFPs this month!!! fingers crossed for all of us

Hi ladies! Joining this fun thread!

Depending on when I O, I should expect AF on Easter! Would prefer to wake up to a BFP instead :)

Hi ladies! Joining this fun thread!

Depending on when I O, I should expect AF on Easter! Would prefer to wake up to a BFP instead :)

An Easter bfp sounds delightful! Good luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->