Mission impossible: July 2015 Bambinos!!!

Ohhh Yaay how exciting! I'm good..11weeks 1 day! Feeling good, can't wait to find out the sex as well! DH convinced girl I'm convinced boy..we'll see! ❤️😄xx Is this your first preg dream?

Oh how nice! Were the two pregnancies very different? Any old wives tales true for you?

Oh how nice! Were the two pregnancies very different? Any old wives tales true for you?

yea they were completely different. With DD i was nauseated till like 14 weeks, was not sick once, i didn't crave anything and my face was the same till around 7 months. With this baby i was nauseated till about 19 weeks, was sick a couple of times (not a lot though) , i craved all things sweet and my face broke out the minute i got my bfp till now x

Old wives tale craving sweet things is girl so was wrong for me lol

yea they were completely different. With DD i was nauseated till like 14 weeks, was not sick once, i didn't crave anything and my face was the same till around 7 months. With this baby i was nauseated till about 19 weeks, was sick a couple of times (not a lot though) , i craved all things sweet and my face broke out the minute i got my bfp till now x

Old wives tale craving sweet things is girl so was wrong for me lol

Very cool! So far my face broke out at the beginning...not so bad now...off and on. Was nauseated from 5-8weeks...very tired now but that's about it. And HATE meat...something that I used to really enjoy. Guess we'll see! Silly fun to speculate tho! Xx GL to everyone...I think of you guys because having you all through the whole ttc process really helped my anxieties. I wish the best for everyone ttc and those who are expecting!

Hey ladies! Just checking in..how is everyone?

Fine. This page has gone off the radar now lol. How r u hun? How is everyone else?

Yes it has lol. I'm good! We are having a girl..everything looking healthy. 😄 when are you due dream?

Thank you! We are very happy! Dec 17..yay coming soon!!

Hey ladies! Prepare yourselves for a rant here....So we did a cute gender reveal (pink inside the cake) with my in laws tonight and my father in law had a terrible reaction. He pouted then went in to denial saying "the cake is pink but what is the baby really" then said "where's the family legacy going to go?" Referring to his last name. I held my tongue for the most part but I was very upset and it was pretty obvious as I am not good at being fake even when I'm not full of pregnancy hormones. When I left the room my husband asked him why he wasn't happy and he said "I am" my mother in law made a bunch of excuses about him being crabby and I told her that this was not a reason to be crabby and that I wouldn't forget it. I really want my husband to call his father and explain that his reaction was unacceptable and hurtful...he said he would do it for me but he prefers not saying anything because his behavior will never change and he doesn't want a relationship with him anyway so there is no point in confronting him further..my husband thinks that he already said what he had to say and that his father knows that he was wrong but he will never change. Do you think I should support my husbands decision about not confronting his father further? or should I ask him to call him to explain that his behavior was unacceptable? I know his reaction shouldn't affect me this much but I feel so protective of her already...I'm just so upset!

:hugs: Aww Ivz. Sorry u had to go through that wtf :growlmad:. It's not like u had a choice in gender selection? And u r giving them a gorgeous little girl, he should be extremely grateful. And creating a scene. ...Really? ??? Anyway u know ur DH more than anyone else, but if it happened to me. .Dh will have to get on that phone and tell his dad how his behaviour made me feel, cos that is not acceptable at all. The choice is up to you hun x Don't let anyone get u down hun, u r bringing a gorgeous little girl into the world. Enjoy ur journey and miracle cos every baby is a miracle x

:hugs: Aww Ivz. Sorry u had to go through that wtf :growlmad:. It's not like u had a choice in gender selection? And u r giving them a gorgeous little girl, he should be extremely grateful. And creating a scene. ...Really? ??? Anyway u know ur DH more than anyone else, but if it happened to me. .Dh will have to get on that phone and tell his dad how his behaviour made me feel, cos that is not acceptable at all. The choice is up to you hun x Don't let anyone get u down hun, u r bringing a gorgeous little girl into the world. Enjoy ur journey and miracle cos every baby is a miracle x

Thank you so much. It's really nice to hear the opinion of someone neutral who doesn't know both parties. I know!!! A scene in my own house after I cooked and served a gigantic thanksgiving meal!!!!!!! 😡 annnd baked a gender reveal cake!!! I literally wanted to grab him and throw him out of the front door. You're right about DH ...I have to think about it a little more..maybe one more night of sleep will put things in perspective. He's willing to do anything to make me happy which I so appreciate but I do see his point when he says his father is "just a waste of time"...I will think about whether it's worth it to confront further or just let it go since he isn't in our lives much at all anyway. Makes me sad for my DH that he is so used to this outrageous behavior and never gets the validation he deserves! Also respect him so much for not needing the validation and benign such a good man despite where he came from! Anyway...thanks so much and you're right I won't let it bring me down!! It's such a special journey and yesterday was just a bump...back to dreaming about our little munchkin!! 😄 xx

Hey dream! How are you doing? Due date is super close! Has the LO arrived?

I am fine Ivz. Yea due soon lol. Baby hasn't made his appearance yet. How are you? Hope you and lo r doing well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->