Mission impossible: July 2015 Bambinos!!!

Respiratory Therapy, just going back to school. Nervous!

Wow very interesting. Such an important field. GL!

"On particularly rough days when I'm sure I can't endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100% and that's pretty good."-found it on Pinterest..a little inspiration for y'all! Lol I'm having a downer day...this kind of helped. Hope it can do the same for anybody that's having a downer day in the future! ✌️

Omgosh ladies! I'm 11 dpo today and this morning I had the faintest of faint second line! I tested again mid morning and it was ridiculously faint..but Dh and I both still saw it. I've never had this before...always stark white on these ic! I'm trying not to get my hopes up...guess I'll wait to test again tomorrow. Aaaaaa
Also I've had a few afey symptoms so I really don't believe it to be a bfp yet! 😳😳😄😳😄😳😄 xx

Omgosh ladies! I'm 11 dpo today and this morning I had the faintest of faint second line! I tested again mid morning and it was ridiculously faint..but Dh and I both still saw it. I've never had this before...always stark white on these ic! I'm trying not to get my hopes up...guess I'll wait to test again tomorrow. Aaaaaa
Also I've had a few afey symptoms so I really don't believe it to be a bfp yet! �������������� xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:yeaaaaa congrats sweety . Post pic asap let us squint with u xxx

Thank you! I didn't even take a pic this morning..total denial lol. If it's there tomorrow I will post for sure! Xx 😄😊

Also I've had a few afey symptoms so I really don't believe it to be a bfp yet! 😳😳😄😳😄😳😄 xx

OMG!!!!! YAYYYYY!!!! Picsssss!!!

Hello!! So they are not dark at all today ..still there and my temp shot up! Check it out!! Not sure if you'll see the lines! They are squinters😁😁😊😄

https://i1362.photobucket.com/album...E-DB64-4F41-B758-E7A457930FF8_zps2afto4kg.jpg
😳

Ladies......aaaaaaa 😄😃😃
https://i1362.photobucket.com/album...E-E238-4878-868B-4ED1079582CF_zpsaqzwbram.jpg

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG congratulations ivz, there is no debating that digital. But the ics are clear as well :happydance: :happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Thank you!!! We are in total shock! I really wasn't feeling it this cycle! Soo happy! It makes all this acne sooo worth it! Xx😃😀😄😊☺️😍😘😚😄

Thank you!!! We are in total shock! I really wasn't feeling it this cycle! Soo happy! It makes all this acne sooo worth it! Xx😃😀😄😊☺️😍😘😚😄

Hooray so happy for you! Having any standout symptoms?

Afm, 9dpo. Just waiting!!! Af due tomorrow or Wednesday. Going crazy here lol!!!

How is everyone doing?

Afm, 9dpo. Just waiting!!! Af due tomorrow or Wednesday. Going crazy here lol!!!

How is everyone doing?

Have you tested?? Babydust to you! Nothing really..looking back had some cloudy pee..lol..and a major skin breakout. More than usual af symptoms. Xx

How is everyone doing?

Have you tested?? Babydust to you! Nothing really..looking back had some cloudy pee..lol..and a major skin breakout. More than usual af symptoms. Xx

No not yet, and thank you! I'm thinking of waiting till Friday (if I can!), I ovulated pretty late this cycle. Usually I get my positive on CD15, but every once in a while, I get a pos on 16/17, which happened this month. It faded at night on cd17. I checked last time I O'd later like that and my cycle was a day or two longer. So we'll see. Usually have 27 days cycle, sometimes 28, rarely 29, but it happens. Feeling somewhat crampy, still a slightly sore left booby lol. I feel like I've had really bad gas/bloating since yesterday evening...it lasted till a little after I woke up this morning. It was quite painful last night. Really uncomfortable. All of these symptoms could go either way!

I did do a little opk trick that I do lol seems as if my opk gets pretty dark befor AF...it has the last two cycle. This time, it's still super light. So maybe that's a good sign?

Lol love the opk trick idea! I think since it's different than usual it is a good sign! Good luck and keep us posted! Xx😄

How's everyone? Bomma you still waiting to test?

Hi guys!

Congrat IVZ!

I haven't been around for a while.. but I'm back, cycle 11, testing on Friday (DPO 10, usually have a luteal phase of 11 so that's two days before AF is expected...)

Is anyone else testing in time to hope for a Father's Day BFP?

Hi ladies! How is everyone? I had my first prenatal exam and everything was ok but the dr. Said she may have heard a heart murmur...I've never had one before but I've been reading that this can happen due to increased blood flow during pregnancy and then go away after delivery. Anyway I have an echocardiogram scheduled for Friday to get to the bottom of it . Has anyone experienced a murmur in previous pregnancies? GL everyone ✨✨✨✨

No i haven't sorry Hun. But if the doctor isn't too concerned about it then try not to worry. Congrats again xx

Hi guys!

Congrat IVZ!

I haven't been around for a while.. but I'm back, cycle 11, testing on Friday (DPO 10, usually have a luteal phase of 11 so that's two days before AF is expected...)

Is anyone else testing in time to hope for a Father's Day BFP?

welcome back, it has been ages. How are you? Where in ur cycle r u?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->