• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mississauga, ON Meetup!

possibly, would have to talk to Stan about it first as we don't own a car and would need to rent. :) We're also going there in July when I have family come down so it would really depend on the timing (and how Hannah is doing in the car than because right now she's a bit of a nightmare :rofl:)

Depending on our Monster I'd love to do it!

so did we decide when we're going to get together?! :rofl:
Like I said, I'm free whatever. Andrew is off on the Friday... so if the men are coming, that would work better. But if it's just the ladies, I'm still ok for either day! LOL.

Sweet thing is.. baby bonus comes out a few days earlier! hahahah!

Don't think Stan will come as I can get to Square one without driving and I doubt he'll want to take another day off work so soon so I'm up for either day.

Ok! Tasha, what is best for you???
Tyff - is it just the Friday that you can't come cause you're going to Kingston??

Thurs might be a bit better!! But either way :)

where and when do we want to meet up? Of course you all know I'll probably have to feed Hannah if it's anywhere close to noon, natalie can tell you how much fun that one is :rofl:

I personally would like something not around rush hour.. :rofl: Or it'll take me ages to get home. And Grady isn't exactly good in stop/go traffic. Just when you're moving at like 100km/h! :rofl:

I don't know the way around the mall LOL soooo I'll have to arrive and find where we're meeting on the little index things or meet you guys in front of a big department store or something... any time works for us:) Elyse is flexible! I just hope it's not a cranky day when we go.. she was good at the mall the one time I brought her by myself so.. FINGERS CROSSED!! :)

I don't think we'll be able to swing it because of the family reunion that weekend, and that's really pushing it for Claire. :( Waaaaaah! LOL

I will definintely go to the next one though! There won't be any more pesky family reunions to get in the way! :rofl:

we'll have to do the baby show! I think it's like, october 30-november 1!
or christmas shopping! :rofl:

Absolutely!

And I'll want tons of pictures ladies to show me on how good of a time I missed out on! :rofl:

oh I'm sooo excited about the meet. Thursday is good and like Tasha I don't know the mall at all so I second meeting in front of whichever dept. store. How about the time?

Well - by looking at the map of the mall...
It looks like the Mississauga Transit Terminal is by the Zellers on the upper level. So since Vickie will be on transit, and the rest of us are driving, how does that sound?

In front of Zellers sounds good to me!! Just let me know the time :)

Yeah. That's what we've gotta decide on! LOL.
As I said, the only thing I worry about is battling rush hour. I really don't want to be stuck in traffic for hours.....
Mind you, if we go in the am, I'll have to battle traffic getting there..and if it's afternoon, I battle it coming home. Boooo.

Hey Tasha, if you're ever up for Niagara Falls let me know since we're so close.... or anything else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->