• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mississauga, ON Meetup!

Yeah. That's what we've gotta decide on! LOL.
As I said, the only thing I worry about is battling rush hour. I really don't want to be stuck in traffic for hours.....
Mind you, if we go in the am, I'll have to battle traffic getting there..and if it's afternoon, I battle it coming home. Boooo.

same here coming from Grimsby... getting through Burlington is a nightmare

But I think between 10am and 2-3pm is good, this way anyway

As far as traffic goes.. I'm prepared to leave early if necessary. Elyse has decided car seat means nap! Would the ETR get me there any faster? We have a transponder in my mum's car, we use it quite often..

OH definitely. You won't have to battle traffic coming into Mississauga!
I wish I had one of those! I'm too cheap to pay to drive!

As far as traffic goes.. I'm prepared to leave early if necessary. Elyse has decided car seat means nap! Would the ETR get me there any faster? We have a transponder in my mum's car, we use it quite often..

not sure... I don't know the exists but I would think there's something around Hurontario

lol did I mention when I told my mum I need the car or a drive to this she thought I was meeting up with a MAN from the internet :rofl: nd that this was a front for it?? :dohh:

In front of Zellers sounds perfect and 10 a.m. works well for us :)

lol did I mention when I told my mum I need the car or a drive to this she thought I was meeting up with a MAN from the internet :rofl: nd that this was a front for it?? :dohh:

:shock: :rofl: That's hilarious

lol did I mention when I told my mum I need the car or a drive to this she thought I was meeting up with a MAN from the internet :rofl: and that this was a front for it?? :dohh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Although seriously, does she really think you'd take Elyse to meet some random man off the internet?

:shock: :rofl:

:rofl:
as iiiif!

so Thurs. June 25 in front of zellers? Shall we update the first page of this thread or start a new one so the info is easy to find (and remember :lol:)

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-meets/141941-mississauga-meet-thursday-june-25-a.html

just in case anyone missed this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->