Mixed Emotions

Em101

Reaction score
My periods are super irregular and I usually get them every 20th to the last day of every month. I took HPT on Sept 12th, super faint positive. I had my 1st blood test on Sept 17th, positive but they didn’t tell me my hcg levels. I had my 1st u/s on Sept 24th. They were able to see a gestational sac but because I was too early, nothing was in there. They measured the sac at 5w1d. October 6th, noticed light pink streak when I wiped. On Oct 7, my bf & I had sex and I bled on him that it could of been light ish period? I continued to bleed daily (Oct 8-11) but only when I wiped, never showed in my underwear except for with a spotting here & there. Oct 12, I had an u/s and according to the measurements, I was 6.5weeks but no fetal pole, yolk sac etc. Tech basically said to prepare for the worst, that I could be super early or I could be experiencing a blighted ovum. I was told to come back in 2 weeks. Later that evening, My bf and I had sex again and same thing, bled on him, lightish period. Figured both times was the sensitivity of my cervix? From Oct 12-14, I bled whenever I used the toilet and some bright red tinge in the toilet & super small pencil dot clots came out when I wiped. I picked at them and they were blood clots. Morning of Oct 15, I was still bleeding accompanied with cramps with bright red bleeding in the toilet, no clots in there. Didn’t look good, but I worked and had a flight to catch that evening. Cramps and bleeding continued to be bright red, and I had a couple clots no bigger than 1cm. I was still able to break them apart, not tough tissue like. The bright red bleeding was only whenever I used the toilet and whenever I wiped it was bright red. The bleeding never filled my panty liner, except for a couple streaks. Oct 17, finally went to the ER to get answers. After a 6 hour wait, my one blood test at the ER tested I was positive. Ultrasound showed no fetal pole or sac. But they couldn’t explain the bleeding. Reports suggested that I had an incomplete abortion and that the baby stopped developing at 6wks :( I was told to naturally miscarry.

Anyone experienced something similar? I have hope and believe that my bean was just to early to show on the ultrasound and that the bleeding was some sort of hemorrhage and possibly have a full term pregnancy? I’ve prepared for the worst and I’ll accept if it isn’t the outcome I want.

You need to know what your hcg is doing. I'd call the ER and get the number and then go and have another blood draw and get that number. If it's going down then you'll know for sure what is going on. I've had 3 miscarriages and all 3 were different in how they presented. I wish you the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->