Mixed signals, I need a reality check. Would you test?

mrslove13

Reaction score
I wasn't sure if I was going to ovulate this cycle based on my early temps. I'm not an expert temp-er but I think that its looking much better now in the second half. Its a very strange cycle for sure and I need some realistic perspective.

I am abnormally asymptomatic. I had mild cramping for about 3 days between 7-9dpo, still some cramping here and there but none of the other pms symptoms I typically have the week before af. No hint of sore/swollen breasts, breakout, etc. I'm a little bloated and irritable, but that could be from a tough week at work and the pizza I cheated on my salad with for dinner last night... (don't tell!) I want to feel good because of what my temps are doing, but hard to feel positive with no symptoms other than some mild cramping.

I keep waiting for something to happen to make me swing my opinion one way or the other... pregnant or long cycle....

When would you test if your chart looked like this, or would you wait for temps to crash and af to show? My cycles fluctuate between 30-36 days. Averaging around 32-33. I'm on CD29 today.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5d20e0//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

With such a drastic change mid cycle like that and with your temps going up so much the last 2 days especially, I would test tomorrow morning. 12 dpo and cd 30 af could technically be due so I would definitely test! And then in 2 days again if no af and no positive. Good luck!! I think it looks promising! Fx!

Nice temp rise!, I usually wait till 13dpo to test because it rare for me to get a BFP before then but with temps rising like yours I would test soon!.

I would have put O day on 8/11, making you 9 DPO. 8/11 is where an unfaltering upward temperature trend begins on your chart. Everything before that point (including where FF put your O date) has been during a period of alternate rising and falling temps, so I'm not convinced that Ov could have occurred before that date. I know temps are supposed to rise above the coverline at ovulation, but I would have put the coverline higher up. The temps wouldn't have crossed such a coverline until just 2 days ago. But your chart *does* have two very distinct sides to it--one with up-down-up-down temps and one with steadily increasing temps. I think that the side with steadily increasing temps is most likely to be the post-ovulatory part. Just my opinion for what it's worth!

I have gotten LSPs at 8 DPO with both of my pregnancies, so I'd say anything after 8 DPO is valid testing territory.

I would definitely test tomorrow morning. But I have POAS problems. :blush: But it does look very promising. Fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->