Mixed signals!!!

Patience

Reaction score
Hi all :) Stopped taking my pill 3 weeks ago to give my body a break, did say we would use condoms, but then started using the withdrawal method, now this is fine for me, I wouldn't mind an 'accident' happening (although not a high chance i guess!), but other half has said he wants to wait a year or so, so that we can finish redecorating/save etc, he has then said if it happens, it happens and that he would be happy! :shrug:

Feel better after my little moan! :happydance::dohh:

Well I understand where he is coming from in wanting to make sure that the baby is well cared for and there aren't any side projects going on when he/she comes along but I also think he understands there is a possibility it could happen even if you're not effectively trying and he wants to assure you that no matter the outcome he'll be happy regardless. :)

It seems to me like hes still a little confused :S but I can totally see where he is coming from, its always best to make sure your both ready as this is a life changing decision :)

Definitely make sure you're both completely ready, my ex decided he was ready, had unprotected sex and then told me to get the morning after pill. He gave me the choice not to; I felt awful going and getting something which would stop my potential baby from coming into being, but at the same time I didn't want to have a baby with someone who obviously wasn't mature enough to make a decision and stick to it. It really broke me up that he would do something like that, mess with my feelings....so in the end I finished with him, even though I loved him, he just wasn't maturing and I was scared my feelings were going to get hurt again.

Anyway, bit OTT, but just my experience; just be sure you're both on the same track so neither of you feels pressured or trapped! :hugs: And if he's using the time to save up and decorate, why not use the time to do something constructive to prepare but keep you busy? I'm knitting booties and making blankets and stuff!! :D

You sound just like us! LOL... I stopped taking the pill for health reasons and we said we would use FAM, but we've been "risking it" lately and I've found myself hoping for an "accident".

I know we need to talk it out and make sure we're on the same page... I'm just putting off the conversation because I haven't completely decided what I want yet (TTC now or waiting longer).

Hi all :) Stopped taking my pill 3 weeks ago to give my body a break, did say we would use condoms, but then started using the withdrawal method, now this is fine for me, I wouldn't mind an 'accident' happening (although not a high chance i guess!), but hubby has said he wants to wait a year or so, so that we can finish redecorating/save etc, he has then said if it happens, it happens and that he would be happy! https://www.tracker-analytics.com/track/img/3358/s09v0317fvxp/00.gif:shrug:

Feel better after my little moan! :happydance::dohh:

Well, at least he's assuring you that he will be happy if it does happen before that time and that's always a good sign! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->