Mixing fruit & veg into baby rice..

Angelica

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
Is it ok to do this??

My friend said she mixes pureed fruit into baby rice for breakfast & pureed veg into it for evening meals...

Does anyone here do this?
I have been giving my lo baby rice for about 3 weeks now, she is 6 and a half months now & im trying to give her more variety...

I have also got the annabel karmel meal planner so maybe i should just follow that??

oh i am so confused about the weaning process... :dohh:

we still use baby rice with Alasdair. If he's having vegetable puree I add it. It really helped him to get used to brocolli as it's such a strong taste by itself. It kind of bulks things out a bit so that's good!

As for following the book or not. Do what you want! If you're really confused following the book might be easier.

I mix baby rice in with fruit & veg. Its fine to do it, give your baby what you want to give them not what someone else says, as long as you are sensible with it. :)

Yeah babe....nothing wrong with that. I still have a packet of baby rice in the cupboard and often use it to thicken Toby's food if I've made something a bit too runny by adding too much milk or water too cool it:dohh:. Handy stuff:happydance:

I mix it sometimes... Usuallly the applesauce gets mixed. I like to give her things on their own sometimes too because the rice can make it sweeter...

I've done it but tbh Hannah didn't care for it (but she was never that fond of the rice in the first place :lol:)

i also add it to fruit sometimes to make it more filling, or to thicken something I made too runny. It's really handy for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->