mmc and a mc whats my chances :o(

maliah09

Reaction score
Hello
I have 2 kids and then mmc @12 wks and mc @6.6 wks. I have pcos and currently taking clomid(I'm on day 13). I'm really worried IF I do get a bfp i'll mc again. Really need some PMA
With the mc I ended up in hosp very ill for 3 days-scan showed 2 transonic dots?? whatever that means.

I'm not sure what that is. I know it's hard.. but you have to basically start each pregnancy with a clean slate and have a lot of hope and faith!!! :hugs:

hi, i tryed googleling transonic dots even i couldnt find anything so sorry about that, but im going thru my 2nd MC now previsly had a MC now this MMC, ive done a lot of looking around at chances of having a pregnancy to full term and i am being honest here k so i dont mean to offend, if you have 2MCs chances of having another are 40% if you have one its the normal 15-20% chance of having another..but in saying that there are alot and i mean alot of women who have had even 9MC and go on to having children, rear to have that many MCs but can happen sometimes all it is is the chromozones..and the DNA tyring to combine that is the most common cause of early lose..i hope this helps i found out yesterday that my beans hearts not beating anymore and it stopped at 8weeks so if i can have that hope that ill have a healthy baby soon then im sure you can too..if you get preg again then ofcourse your going to be worrying if your guna have another MC i did the same during this preg but i never knew till now and next time i get preg im not testing till my AF is 12weeks late my new rule lol!! so hope all goes well and you see that there is hope still !! :hugs: :hugs:

here you go heres the link for the stats k https://www.pregnancyloss.info/info-howcommon.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->