mmc at 19 weeks

I had my d&c at 16+6 and regret it so bad! I would have much rather delivered, seen and held my sweet Hadlee and I will never forgive myself for that :cry:

Oh Kiki don't beat yourself up but I have to admit when I saw your story I couldn't believe you had a D&C seeing as we were like the same gestation and my doc never gave me an option other than labour (and lots of morphine lol). I think it's different in the US as in the UK 16+ labour only, I was 3 days off having a D&C! But I'm glad I got to see him but then again would it have been easier just having the surgery done. It's just one of them things I guess :hugs:

I had my d&c at 16+6 and regret it so bad! I would have much rather delivered, seen and held my sweet Hadlee and I will never forgive myself for that :cry:

Yeah I kind of feel the same way. I think if the baby had just expired I probably would have. I was so nervous in what condition the baby would have been in seeing as he was gone for so long. A part of me regrets it but another part wants to think of my baby in my own way. Please forgive yourself though. It is a very hard time especially being so far along and I can understand the feeling of not wanting to see your baby dead. I hear some people are greatful they did, but I have known a few people who had been through this and wish they had options of a D&C because it was so hard to see there little one's like that. My biggest regret is to not of asked for an u/s pic the day they found out baby was gone because I couldn't look at the screen. Was too emotionally unstable for that at the time, but I now wish I could of had a pic for when I was ready to view it:cry: Maybe if we had chosen to give birth we woukd have regreted it. Try not to be so hard on yourself. You did at the time what was best for you. It is a very emotionally trying moment and very confusing at that...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->