MMC found at 12w scan, no HB from 7w, D&C at 13w, BFP 4w later! Whaaaaat!!

aye u talk a good talk, but you know you will do more test!

i remember when i found out i was preg in March 2010, i had loadsa wind....strange how i remember that eh??

Gawd you must be soooooooo xcited, but equally as nervous. Think + chick and your dream will come true,,,

keep me posted

Hon, the wind has got worse!!!:blush:

not sure what all this is about??

I get wind just before a period and i did get it with the 2 other pregnancies but not this bad??
But im still 50/50, im thinking my hcg's are all over the show but also accepting that there is a slight possibility that i am prego!! just cant get my head round whats going on!!!

sorry im babbling!!

xx

Hi there again - I have been tracking my pg with the conception indicator - gives a better indication than squinting at lines - maybe test this week and next with one of these if you can't get bloods done.

hx

Hi there again - I have been tracking my pg with the conception indicator - gives a better indication than squinting at lines - maybe test this week and next with one of these if you can't get bloods done.

hx

Sorry to sound silly but do you mean the conception indicator on the CB digis?
They are sooo bloddy expensive!!!

xxx

Yep - I got 4 on ebay for 12.50 - I knew I wanted to track the hcg - but the drs blood tests are free x

Hi hb1,

wow thats not bad!!!! will have a look tom

How far along are you & when did you get your BFP? XXX

Got my bfp around 4 weeks - 2 weeks ago - am 6 weeks tomorrow - 1st test was 1-2 weeks, 2nd test Sunday was 2-3 weeks and test today was 3+ - am so glad it is moving in the right direction :) Doing my 4th test on Thursday just for reassurance as I have an early scan booked in then.

hx

Im soooooooo happy for you, have you been to the docs yet and got a midwife app?

I cant wait to do my next CB digi, I hope its still a BFP and 2-3 weeks!!!

If not its def my hcg playing tricks on me!!

xxxx

Yep - I had my mw appt yesterday - just keeping everything crossed now!

hx

I'm keeping it all crossed for you honey, keep me updated!
Have you got a scan date yet or your next MW app? Sorry questions questions!

Xxx

scan next thursday, then nuchal scan at 12 weeks and mw at 16 weeks

I still got BFP after my first AF (MMC & ERPC at 11 weeks, baby stopped at 10 weeks), didn't re-test until end of 2nd AF (BFN). (((Hugs))).

Any news hun? keeping FX for you! xx

Well I have oredered some cheapies, I should get these today, when I get home from work I will do one straight away.
Keep you all posted girlies!
If its a stronger line then before I will do a CB on friday xxx

Hey broodybecks - I'm so sorry for your loss, I really hope this is a new sticky BFP for u!!
I must say you are more patient than me I think I would of been away getting my bloods done don't think I'd be able to wait and test!! On a positive note I've had 3 mmc where hb stopped at 10 or 11 weeks each time ( so hormones would have been high!!) and I was not getting a BFP 4 weeks later, I know everyone is diff but I hope this is a new pregnancy for you xx

I still got BFP after my first AF (MMC & ERPC at 11 weeks, baby stopped at 10 weeks), didn't re-test until end of 2nd AF (BFN). (((Hugs))).

Hi Quaver,

sorry for the delay hon........
How soon did AF show up after your ERPC?

xxx

I'm really happy for you...this is so exciting. Keep us posted. :flower:

I'm really happy for you...this is so exciting. Keep us posted. :flower:

Lots has occured hon, take a look at the thread in the TTC forum, its got the same title but its more up to date.
Thanks for following me, still not sure if its an official BFP xxx

I lost Isabella at 13 weeks after she died the day before the scan so my hormones would have been really high since she had only just died and I was getting negative tests two weeks after having her (I also had a d&c as the placenta wouldn't come out after she was delivered).

I hope that this is a new pregnancy for you

I lost Isabella at 13 weeks after she died the day before the scan so my hormones would have been really high since she had only just died and I was getting negative tests two weeks after having her (I also had a d&c as the placenta wouldn't come out after she was delivered).

I hope that this is a new pregnancy for you

I am so so sorry for your loss, its such an awful thing to happen to someone.
How are you honey, I hope everyone is looking after you xxxx

If you need to chat im always here!!!:hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back